Item drop idea

I think it would be good idea to eliminate the ability to randomly drop items for the following reasons:
1. It would prevent people Holla-ing "mod please help me get back item x! I dropped it in my friend's realm and he/she stole it." Yes, I know that those who drop things are mostly fools, but some are just children who don’t know any better. You can always use /trade if you need to give a friend something.
2. It would keep the lobby clean. I am getting pretty tired of wading through garbage every time I go to the farm center.
3. If you are concerned about carrying unneeded items while mining, I suggest a trashcan (or two) be placed at the mine portal for disposal of blocks you don’t want to carry.

Thanks for taking this into consideration.

Comments

• Nice thoughts but you forget that we actually have to drop an item to glass it (to sell it or to expose it....). So it can prevent from scamming but this would be horrible for us because we used to drop items to glass them (the only way would be placing it in a container and break it, but that's not precise and random...)
  • Nice thoughts but you forget that we actually have to drop an item to glass it (to sell it or to expose it....). So it can prevent from scamming but this would be horrible for us because we used to drop items to glass them (the only way would be placing it in a container and break it, but that's not precise and random...)

Agreed. -1
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Maybe one adition in game that visitors can only drop in DONATION TABLES. Only visitors, Realm owner always need to drop for decoration or in vendings. Maybe a bumper.
  • Right! I forgot about those. Maybe then set it to on,y drop in your own realm. Donation tables could be set with a dontate option similar to trade.
  • Welp there goes Pen's Yard Rentals. -1
  • Welp there goes Pen's Yard Rentals. -1

Note I said above to have drop available in your own realm.