Need a mod or admins opionion

So I did a giveaway of all my items and made all my rooms free build about two or more months ago. I do not think this is ticket worthy and don't know if it's qualified for a ticket so I'm posting it here anyways. So when everything was free build one player took only one side to four portals and left the other ones there so the last four days a friend request has been sitting there this realm is practically empty and those portals are going to waste why does a player who never comes on need four portals to my realm so I'm asking a mods opionion and or hopefully help. If he came on I'd make a deal with him if he gives me two of the opposite side of the portals back I'd give him the other two so it's even so what I am asking is if a mod can do this for me or should I send a ticket in and ask I'm not sure

Comments

• I am not a moderator, but I know the answer will more than likely be a "sorry, we can't help" type of answer. What you should do is just bury or hide the doors that are linked to his/her realm. IF you REALLY need them and want them to be deleted or whatever, ask support in detail. :P
  • Liberated said:

I am not a moderator, but I know the answer will more than likely be a "sorry, we can't help" type of answer. What you should do is just bury or hide the doors that are linked to his/her realm. IF you REALLY need them and want them to be deleted or whatever, ask support in detail. :P

Liberated said:

I am not a moderator, but I know the answer will more than likely be a "sorry, we can't help" type of answer. What you should do is just bury or hide the doors that are linked to his/her realm. IF you REALLY need them and want them to be deleted or whatever, ask support in detail. :P

I just want a mods opinion that is the title of this post haha well if they do say that that's ok I have a room for portals so I won't be the end of the world