Make recube flowers growable!

LiberatedLiberated Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I was thinking flowers, over everything at the moment. I hate that the pack is random and sometimes you only get 2 flowers that you want, but get a bunch of others that you don't want or need.

NOW, if we could grow the recube-flowers we wanted, it would make so much more sense than having a random pack.. y'know what I mean?

For example: Yellow Flower Seed/3 Days = 1-3 flowers from that single seed. Yes, you can recube these, but perhaps to a little old lady named "Grandma" who buys flowers, and not vegetables, like how the farmer does. :D

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! DO WE WANT FLOWERS!?

Comments

• I like it. But i suggest u need a perk to plant seeds and decently high price for the seeds like 10 recubes for 1 seed so the market doesn't change that much.
  • RashiraRashira Member
    edited October 2017
    Aesthetic Flowersssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

+1!
  • I only bring this up because the random pack irritates me a lot. If we can plants crop seeds, why not flower seeds? :P
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Good point +1
  • Omg this is awesome I really want this!
    BRING IT TO ME! I NEED TO FINISH MY TINY HEAVEN GARDEN!
  • edited October 2017
    +1
    This would be awesomeeeee!
  • +1 would go great with many gardens and you can possibly sell them to granny cant remember who said it which granny the npc buys flowers from you at a certain price for recubes. I like your idea and its sort of like mine with the Apple trees and all :D Would make flowers more useful now
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1 (Not putting just +1 because it makes me mad when someone only says +1 without even a simple sentence with it which seems like karma farming at times and I don't want to get mad at myself so I'm writing this even though my only comment is +1)
  • BUMP.

Anyone else have thoughts on this idea/suggestion? :P