So I wont really be on at all much anymore...

I wouldn't call it quitting but I certainly really wont be on much at all. This is for multiple reasons and I'll state the 3 main ones here:
1: The game has changed a lot and not in a good way, quite frankly I think the fun just got taken out of it along time ago and if anything now I would come on just to hear about the latest drama.
2: I used to spend a small while a day on CC just to chill but now I'm probably more likely to chill by playing Batman Arkham or something, see CC was always a game I played just you know? In a chill way and built something, conversed a little (a whole lot). It's not that CC was like the only game I played which it oh my lord wasn't but let's say me playing something like Overwatch it's more competitive and sometimes even stressful or tilting more then a sort of thing I just kind of play out of a casual nature and more for a competitive side.
3: I'll be spending a lot of time developing this new game I'm working on, it's an Overwatch satire fan VN style RPG and is heavily inspired by Dayshift at Freddy's.

If anyone actually wants to contact me you can do so on my Steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ihavetheground
My name actually changes a lot and by the time of writing this I think it's set as Insignificance.

CC has been a great game (despite having it's.. ups and downs) and I'll come on every now and again maybe to add a bit to KnoP Hotel or see how the game is coming along. Don't expect NEVER to see me online again but think it a rare occasion when you do and again, I wish the devs best of luck with this game which has changed a lot over the course of time I've been playing which is somewhere around late 2014 - early 2015 and I'm practically a noob nowadays when it comes to the items anyway since I'm so outdated, if I'm honest I've not been truly active for a while now anyways.

Well best of luck with CC.

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Good luck Chiel! It was fun having you in game :)
  • Take care "Sky"

I'll enjoy to meet you anytime again, although i dont understand each of your words because of my bad english.

Cya Ciel =*