nvm

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• So devs would attribuate a "head placement" in the last slot of the outfit menu. But it could lead to ears with all hats... and this could be a mess and very ugly...
    exe.PNG 51.3K

• So devs would attribuate a "head placement" in the last slot of the outfit menu. But it could lead to ears with all hats... and this could be a mess and very ugly...

The last spot is used for beard

So devs would attribuate a "head placement" in the last slot of the outfit menu. But it could lead to ears with all hats... and this could be a mess and very ugly...

Oh so in this case I think this is near impossible...except if they add a new slot

So devs would attribuate a "head placement" in the last slot of the outfit menu. But it could lead to ears with all hats... and this could be a mess and very ugly...

Oh so in this case I think this is near impossible...except if they add a new slot
    Adding a new slot is gross!
    The shape wouldn't be adequate or symmetrical...

Yes, I hate messes.
  • We all love ears? So do we like wigs. But we can't
    wear them together.. :'<
    So this is why I want to suggest maybe adding a
    catalogue where you can wear more than one hat.
    For example I found this on fan art sections.
    I hope you like this suggestion.

Oml, who drew that art ;-;
    I need one done for me right now.

(This is off topic but please, I must know ;-;)