About Building Massive Ancient Cities (Architects Needed)

So I’ve had a huge idea, but for this idea we will need architects, So how about building huge cities that were in the past, I think we could start building a 100x100 Ancient Rome City. Anyone would like to help?

Comments

• 100 x 100 is really small for Rome. the Arena thing would require a 100 by 100 if built properly.
  • Yeah, that’s the problem. Cc realm/room sizes are too small :c
  • I can help, I have a thirst for history :P

So much it took me a day to remember the two generals that fought eachother during the war of the Plains of Abraham, and I still remember the most intense part of the battle lasted 30 minutes,
    because the French army was wiped out. Also it was from the night of the 12th of September to the 13th of September. Oh, and the two generals are Marquis Louis-Joseph de Montcalm and General James Wolfe.
  • I'd love to help tell me wut to do
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited September 2017
    Yeah, building properly some massive ancient city need biger rooms... but bigger room wouldn't be supported by a game like cc: With bigger room, you would have the issue of the lag or the issue of the fog. And really, the fog would kill the great aspect of such build.

So no, cc is not minecraft and you cant build real accurate things

But cc is cc and has his own identity. I mean: i'm sure there are some pretty great interpretation of everything to do.

Good luck with your project Storm =)
  • Would be a stimulating experience.
    Count me in.