What are "Visits"?

justmegjustmeg Member
edited February 2016 in Help Requests
When you go to your profile, you can see that there's a count for your "Visits".
Am I the only one who doesn't know what that is? What is it, I'm curious hehe :3

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    the counter of visits in your profile ? i dont know xD
  • Me too idk
  • the counter of visits in your profile ? i dont know xD

I don't think that's it... My other guess was that it counts how many people quoted you, but I don't think that's it either xD
    JustMeg said:

I don't think that's it... My other guess was that it counts how many people quoted you, but I don't think that's it either xD
    maybe xD
  • JustMeg said:

maybe xD
    It is not
  • I have 1 visit, I don't know if I should be happy or not lol
  • JustMeg said:

I have 1 visit, I don't know if I should be happy or not lol

I have 0 visit :3
    Mm2x2 said:

JustMeg said:

I have 1 visit, I don't know if I should be happy or not lol

I have 0 visit :3
    me too xd
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    It is probably when someone visits your profile.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    I was wondering this too!
    At first I assumed it was when people visit your profile but that can't be it, because two people posted on my wall, yet it doesn't show 2 visits. I also viewed other users profiles and it had no effect on their visits what so ever.

So maybe it is Admin/Mod Visits?
    Good or Bad???
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I have no idea either tbh, will have to ask Horus lol, I tried visiting someone with no views but it still says 0 view after...
  • Maybe "visits" is how many times a person has been on Forum or perhaps is how many other people's profiles that person had visited...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So I guess it doesn't count the number of views a person gets... Although I kind of want to have that feature, to see if we have some peeps creeping around our profiles :p
  • edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurf said:

Still making sure if the 'Visits' count adds up, That means a Staff Member visited that profile.
    But yeah, that's just me.
    Also, I have 2 views now.

Can someone confirm this? :)
    edited February 2016
    JustMeg said:

Wurf said:

Still making sure if the 'Visits' count adds up, That means a Staff Member visited that profile.

Well several people posted on my profile and I only have one visit, so it isn't when a normal players visits. I could only assume it would be the staff. The question is though, what is the point of keeping track of staff visits? They want a less laggy forums, why add something that really has no purpose?
  • JustMeg said:

Wurf said:

Well several people posted on my profile and I only have one visit, so it isn't when a normal players visits. I could only assume it would be the staff. The question is though, what is the point of keeping track of staff visits? They want a less laggy forums, why add something that really has no purpose?
    Maybe they want us to know that they're watching o-o
    Staff be like
    I+m+always+watching+you+even+when+i+m+not+here+_aebc14b88ebbe858cbca4c99335e1f69
    JustMeg said:

JustMeg said:

Wurf said:

Staff be like
    I+m+always+watching+you+even+when+i+m+not+here+_aebc14b88ebbe858cbca4c99335e1f69
    LOLOLOL
    Right xD
  • JustMeg said:

JustMeg said:

Wurf said:

Staff be like
    LOLOLOL
    Right xD
    Why they need us to know :o ....wait....why they are watching us in the first place xD?
    I already stated that it isn't a staff visit... unless it's bugged it some way.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Visits? What visits? I see nothing of this kind, are you suggesting I forgot to remove a counter for a broken feature? :P
  • #BlameHorus
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    edited February 2016
    wot ><
  • JustMeg said:

Siddd said:

I already stated that it isn't a staff visit... unless it's bugged it some way.

Maybe just admin visits then?
    Mm2x2 said:

Why they need us to know :o ....wait....why they are watching us in the first place xD?

Because you didn't eat your vegetables.
    OK I will eat them mom :v
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    *You forget this happened, you were not here*
  • MM2X2MM2X2 Member
    edited February 2016
    Horus remove visit :v
  • RIP my 1 visit, you will forever be remembered.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I guess it is the number of people visiting your profile at the moment you are on it.
    This has already been answered by Horus - A redundant feature that didn't really work and is now removed :) closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.