2 uses for dead plants

so dead plants are just there to be boring
so
1.when you mine a dead plant it would become a block you can place anywhere
2.you can put that block in an extractor and make ghost gum

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    edited September 2017
    The point of dead plants are that you failed, you shouldn't be rewarded if your plants dies.
  • Valley said:

The point of dead plants are that you failed, you shouldn't be rewarded if your plants dies.

So it's just a reminder that tells the person that they suck and can't even grow a plant and that they are failures even in games?
    Seems a bit too much
  • the key to success is failure itself though...
    plus what good is the ghost gum reward wise? you only use it to make foams at this point so why not make this possible... +1
    at least make the person feel better about their failure they did after all try their very best...
  • the key to success is failure itself though...

Most wise words I've ever heard xD
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Id like the option to place it when its dead instead of wasting soil in case i need to use dead plants as deco :P
  • tbh we should be able to use them as deco too... we can place them in pots like the tomato plant in the pot in the co op
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I would like it to be replacable/cookable

I never had any dead plants though but for the people that do get them dead this would be great :D
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    How about if you pull up a dead plant it gives you between 1 - 3 sticks >:) Mwahaha!
  • Siddd said:

How about if you pull up a dead plant it gives you between 1 - 3 sticks >:) Mwahaha!

But .... :c
  • How about: Just plant a seed and dont water it. Youll get a withered plant as a cool deco.

Lel, the advantage of dead plants.