Things that Cosmic Cow should add to cubic castles

Hello QBee's! I was just thinking, what should be added to cubic castles? So I decided to make a post about it. If you can think of anything that should be added to the game, leave a comment about it! Anyways thanks for reading. Frostbite Out!

Comments

• +1 for Trampoline and door
    Trampoline may work like bounce block
  • Nice +1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like the ideas, although we already have a sort of trampoline block
  • +Elemental god yeah. I was kinda iffy on that one. We do have the rubber bouncy block but I still thought it would be cool.
  • So, are market stalls in lobbies like, rentals for shops or shops with talking mannequins or just a buncha vends?

Anyways, I'd love stunt ramps for cars, great for racing, and I would live to see those in some racetracks. Im talking really kewl racetracks like @Space_fetus built.

Wild animals I would love as long as they dont attack and that they dont make annoying noises like pets do. And as long as they look cute :D

Doors in houses are great for builds when those portal doors are just too ugly for you.
  • @=SirArchAngel= the market stalls would be like little Vends that would be in a lobby. Kinda like the livestock shop in the farmers co-op
  • @=SirArchAngel= the market stalls would be like little Vends that would be in a lobby. Kinda like the livestock shop in the farmers co-op

Ooh, now that I like!
    +1