I'm probably wrong
>_<

Comments

• That's pretty lucky
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited September 2017
    o-o
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can get it with a very specific perk selection. It also takes some luck, but I have seem level 13's with deco perks. The game basically gives you the more important perks first, and then the deco perks and other perks like that. So, if you pick the more needed perks first you can get the deco perk at a low level.
  • We used to get deco perk in level 25 ++, but they changed the system, so you can get it in any level.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

We used to get deco perk in level 25 ++, but they changed the system, so you can get it in any level.

Not really any level as you're forced to pick tool perks and crafting perks on the first 10 or so levels
  • Nerve said:

You can get it with a very specific perk selection. It also takes some luck, but I have seem level 13's with deco perks. The game basically gives you the more important perks first, and then the deco perks and other perks like that. So, if you pick the more needed perks first you can get the deco perk at a low level.

Oh
    >_<
    Well guess there's more to learn
  • edited September 2017
    That is Superxtreme, I do not think he really minds telling someone just to help their knowledge of the game.
  • LiteRary said:

Lol, sam123 is Superxtreme so he's a moderator. They can change their everything. NO WORRİES

umm.. we dont have to say it in public... but yeah cool