CLOSE this please,nobody understands the idea

*insane**insane* SerbiaMember
edited September 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I think we should have undo button when crafting. I happen to craft something i dont need with CRAFT MAX and waste all my resources :( It is really sad

Comments

• Yeah it happens to me sometimes... But I don't think they should add it cuz you just have to read the item you want to craft from the list...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    One tip: do of one recource needed to craft it atleast the max ammount needed so you dont over craft

Also -1 i see a very high chance that this can be abused with craft master
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    edited September 2017

*insane* said:

One tip: do of one recource needed to craft it atleast the max ammount needed so you dont over craft

not really,craft master wont affect it. it just undos everything you crafted,doesnt leave anything. but i think only on craft max it should be added
    I think he means, keep recrafting until you get a double craft.
    no you dont understand what i want with undo button...for it to be only on craft amx thing not only craft one. so when you undo,everything you crafted goes back to resources you used for it
  • *insane* said:

not really,craft master wont affect it. it just undos everything you crafted,doesnt leave anything. but i think only on craft max it should be added
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

*insane* said:

Yup this i mean, basically they keep doing and undoing it and on that way you can then get unlimited recources
  • edited September 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    Uncetic said:

I think what I see from this, is that undoing would disable any chance of getting a double craft so it can't be abused

this will be probably mutlyposting but i need to commet. its like undo comand on drawing program,you make a stoke and undo it and everything is back to how it was before the stroke. there are no lines left.
  • Just put the amount you want to max craft, and don't put all of your resources in the bench at once. That is the simplest way to cure this problem. A reverse option makes no sense, because you can't turn back time in real life, and you shouldn't be able to fix your mistakes (turn back time) in-game. Just learn from your mistakes and move on. Sorry, if that sounds bleak, but I am just trying to tell it to you straight and help at the same time. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.