Miners Needed!!!

Greeting Qubees!!!

I'm Vairen, the founder of =WWGU= (Worldwide Gamers United), and I'm seeking mining enthusiasts around the game to work for us. Your position in our community would be a Resource Seller, and you don't even need to join our clan. The one requirement we seek is that you enjoy mining, or you want to make cubits. You can choose to resell us resources that you bought for cheap, or that you have mined. Feel free to add me on CC IGN: Vairen.

The Resources We Are Purchasing:

Ores:

Stone - 8/1c
Silver - 5/1c
Iron - 10/1c
Gold - 4/1c
Rubber - 8/1c
Cotton - 8/1c
Berries - 8/1c

Blocks:

All Grass - 15/1c
Dirt - 20/1c
Mountain - 20/1c
Sand - 15/1c
Tree Trunks - 7/1c
Water - 15/1c

Comments

• In my opinion, your prices do not reflect the time and effort it takes the seller to collect these things for you. I can see water at 15/1c as it is very plentiful but gold and silver are much less common and should be at lease 1/1c. Especially since they are not on the surface and have to be dug out. Just my opinion though. You can pay whatever you like.
  • Shaanti said:

In my opinion, your prices do not reflect the time and effort it takes the seller to collect these things for you. I can see water at 15/1c as it is very plentiful but gold and silver are much less common and should be at lease 1/1c. Especially since they are not on the surface and have to be dug out. Just my opinion though. You can pay whatever you like.

Actually everyone buys and sells gold 3/1c :P
  • Shaanti said:

In my opinion, your prices do not reflect the time and effort it takes the seller to collect these things for you. I can see water at 15/1c as it is very plentiful but gold and silver are much less common and should be at lease 1/1c. Especially since they are not on the surface and have to be dug out. Just my opinion though. You can pay whatever you like.

Shaanti said:

Actually, everyone buys and sells gold 3/1c :P
    In my opinion, I used to be a minder. I got bored so I turned to creating a builders club and now am getting paid for builds. If you think it's too cheap, then you have your choice and you really don't have to sell. But my sale prices ae final.