New Forums - Feedback

IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
Loving the new forums...much faster and less complex x3 Adding pictures seems much easier :D Though, I'm not sure what's gonna happen with my other account (Iridescent x3)...but overall, everything's going out great :)

Comments

• edited February 2016
    yes i am loving this new forum now i can put this poto easy

Spoiler:
    sao__sandwich_rage_by_cloudspell-d6nm8d5

• I love it too! :3 Although it is starting to look a lot like Facebook haha
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    JustMeg said:

I love it too! :3 Although it is starting to look a lot like Facebook haha

When you involved it I see it a bit like it too! But Facebook is blue
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurf said:

Well, It is much more faster to explore the new forums as there are a few features added for now which makes it easy-to-load website. And I still like the new forums! Now I won't need to set my device to 'Set to Desktop Version' as the mobile version now looks like the desktop version too.

I agree! I'm so happy that they made mobile-friendly version of the forums, but then the ones using the mobile version are also missing out in a way, because in the mobile version the Karma points are not visible. I hope they fix this issue soon though :)
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    JustMeg said:

Wurf said:

Well, It is much more faster to explore the new forums as there are a few features added for now which makes it easy-to-load website. And I still like the new forums! Now I won't need to set my device to 'Set to Desktop Version' as the mobile version now looks like the desktop version too.

I agree! I'm so happy that they made mobile-friendly version of the forums, but then the ones using the mobile version are also missing out in a way, because in the mobile version the Karma points are not visible. I hope they fix this issue soon though :)
    Eventually they will :) Since this is a new forum, there will most likely be minor issues :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Much neater and more organized :3