Am I the ONLY one? (I'm sure i'm not the only one xD)

Am I the only one who likes to go into Mines in the overworld? I like randomly mining stuffs that I see in mines xD I like the Tropical, Forest, Desert and Arctic, in short, I like ALL of them! xD Mining is really beneficial. You can get resources, You can get xp and level up together with your pet, and you can get cubits from mining blocks! So cool!

I really, really like mining (i'm kinda obssess with collecting mineable stuffs :P)

What is your favorite mine? And what do you always like to mine?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2017
    I have a newbie clothing business and a sugar factory :P

So of course I need to mine
  • i LOVE to mine it is the best way to clean mind and stop thinking when u stuck at a building
    and the BEST is when u can mine with FRIENDS <3
  • Gao_Gosi said:

i LOVE to mine it is the best way to clean mind and stop thinking when u stuck at a building
    and the BEST is when u can mine with FRIENDS <3</p>

Wot
    You don't suck at building , just look at dat snowy realm that I don't know the name of, or even your white mansion .
  • I USED to mine out 3-5 mines daily and then sell it and restart. (not the whole mines. only the good stuff in mines such as trees, flowers, ores, marbles etc.)
  • I love to mine for ores and oil. I find mining for other things like trees and flowers or strip mining quite boring. I love the look of the tropical mines the most, but rarely have time to visit them as they have no ores, and I typically need resources to restock my small vending shop. I'm typically found in Arctic or Mountain mines; though when I'm low on sand, I'll hop over to a Desert mine. I love to mine solo as I find mining rather relaxing/soothing mentally.
  • Anyone want a mining chat buddy? Add me as a friend :)
  • Desert Mines
  • I really like arctic mines! They have a lot of oil, gold, and silver :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    None i really like.... since i never actually mine xD

I like to use bombs in mines though, ussually when i have enough i just bomb a whole mine xD
  • Yeah it’s pretty chill to put something on TV and mine for awhile on my iPad. It’s always better mining with friends though.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I love the mine equally, each of them are useful. But i usually go to a desert mine or a tropical mine