First School Blog

edited September 2017 in Community

Well I'm starting with my 4th day of school, because this is when interesting stuff begins. So here we go.

I had a pretty interesting 4th day. But a lot of insanity went down. Okay so here's some quick info. I wanted to sit with my 8 friends from elementary school, but we didn't know how we'd do that, because a lot of the times all tables have at least 2 people. So then we wanted to figure out how we could all sit together. Now here's how it became really bad. I thought WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too strategically about this, I mean after all, it was JUST a seating arrangement, but I really do care for my friends, and I want to be with them, and the thought of never being able to see them, or just BARELY really bothered me. So at one point, I was going to ask the grade principal (there's principals for each grade, 6th, 7th, 8th) if we could all sit together, but then these random people screwed it up. They asked if one of my friends, (I'll call her Z) wanted to sit with her, and I'm 99% positive that she didn't know them herself, but she still said yes. And a lunch proctor before had told her not to switch from that table, without permission, but she didn't ask. So then she got in trouble, and now her and those other people are now NOT ALLOWED to switch tables ever again, which screwed all of our plans. It was because of her not getting onto discord and checking our plan, and it was so simple. But yes, I still could ask the principal, but then I think it'd be messed up for us to overrule a lunch proctor, because they didn't do anything wrong, so why should we bother them? So now here we are with this mess, and I'm quite confused on what to do.

Comments