Today's Server Restart

CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
1. Fixed so level 1 Botany correctly allows you to plant corn. Level 2 is eggplant.
2. Harsher limitations on alt creation.
3. No crafting luck on filling watering cans.

In addition. Android, Steam, and Windows now have a new 1.80 client. that fixes:
1. Not enabled on server yet, but allows farm perks to be shown with rest.
2. Fixed glitched textures after watering on some devices.
3. Fixed the "Siddd bug" where there was large lag when entering a huge, dark realm.

Comments

• Thank you CosmicCow
  • lucaaa795 said:

"1. Not enabled on server yet, but allows farm perks to be shown with rest."
    Why isnt it enabled yet?

Because Apple still needs to approve the new iOS client before we can allow it.
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I can't water my seeds. I'm playing in steam
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Whats the limitations on creating alts more exactly?
  • Watering issues have been corrected and updated on both Android and Steam. Steam is already available and Android should be any second.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    CosmicCow said:

3. Fixed the "Siddd bug" where there was large lag when entering a huge, dark realm.

Yay! Goodbye Siddd bug!
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited August 2017
    LiteRary said:

CosmicCow said:

Watering issues have been corrected and updated on both Android and Steam. Steam is already available and Android should be any second.

İs those fixes in game? Because still i can't water.
    Yes. Try updating Cubic Castles in the Google Play store. It's just starting to show up now- I was able to get it for my device already. In "What's New", it will say "-fixed farm watering bug". Just keep an eye on it. It's hasn't gone out to all devices just yet.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    CosmicCow said:

LiteRary said:

CosmicCow said:

Watering issues have been corrected and updated on both Android and Steam. Steam is already available and Android should be any second.

İs those fixes in game? Because still i can't water.
    Yes. Try updating Cubic Castles in the Google Play store. It's just starting to show up now- I was able to get it for my device already. In "What's New", it will say "-fixed farm watering bug". Just keep an eye on it. It's hasn't gone out to all devices just yet.
    Fixed
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Thanks! I can water my seed now :)
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Siddd said:

CosmicCow said:

Yay! Goodbye Siddd bug!
    Note.. This is not caused by dark rooms/realms..
    My farm realm has the same issues.. :( "Slim's Farm Complex"
    Maybe it will still be fixed at the same time though :D
    @CosmicCow
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Siddd said:

CosmicCow said:

Yay! Goodbye Siddd bug!
    Note.. This is not caused by dark rooms/realms..
    My farm realm has the same issues.. :( "Slim's Farm Complex"
    Maybe it will still be fixed at the same time though :D
    @CosmicCow
    Well the lag jolt that you get when someone enters still remains, but it's about 60% better than it was.
  • After update I unistalled the game and reinstalled it and am now on version 1.8.0 in steam and I am having the "I can't water my crops" bug. I was able to water them but it was extremely difficult as I had to water the soil without clicking the crop. pls help
  • Giant_ said:

After update I unistalled the game and reinstalled it and am now on version 1.8.0 in steam and I am having the "I can't water my crops" bug. I was able to water them but it was extremely difficult as I had to water the soil without clicking the crop. pls help

Restart Steam.
  • This may be unintentional, but crops are edible.. found this out the hard way when I accidentally clicked a tomato on my QBee.
  • Kirodashi said:

This may be unintentional, but crops are edible.. found this out the hard way when I accidentally clicked a tomato on my QBee.

Actually... it sounds intentional, like with berries and other food related items.
  • Siddd said:

CosmicCow said:

Yay! Goodbye Siddd bug!
    Where Siddd Bug i didn't feel it but good bye Siddd Bug! :D