Loved and were loved: and now we lie
In Flanders fields!

Take up our quarrel with the foe
To you, from failing hands, we throw
The torch: be yours to hold it high
If ye break faith with us who die,
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields"

This poem means so much to me as having family members in the army. Generation by generation, people in my family have been a part of the army. Rank by rank they progressed and day by day they saved many lives. I believe that Cubic Castles is part of something greater. I am working on a build called 'Flanders Field'. This realm is to commemorate all the hard working soldiers that have walked among us to bring us where we are. This realm means so much to me and writing this gives a wave of emotions. Cubic Castle is a wonderful place and I would like to ask the users if they would like to participate. There are a few ways that this build can progress.

I am currently buying:
Grass- 10/1c
Military Helmet & Beret- 150c Each
Headstones 50c Each

After the completion of this realm, I would like to ask users to provide me family members that have passed or have been part of the army. This place is not to be shamed upon or trashed. I would like to make this realm a place where we can stay and pray for the people who brought us here today. I hope to have this done in a few weeks and to have names coming in to be put into the realm.

How do Names work?

Comment down below a name of a family member that has passed or been part of the army. If you do know their position in the army, I would love the provide their army rank with their name.

Comments

• I'm probably the only one, but I think putting their names in a game is insulting ...
    They deserve more, so much more .
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Imo its a nice gesture
  • -Gundam- said:

I'm probably the only one, but I think putting their names in a game is insulting ...

I understand how you feel but its awareness. We do so much more this is just another way we can show our respect. I have many family members who have passed fighting wars and I feel more connected when I can come to this realm and just read their names. I understand if you don't like this idea but to me, it helps. It's nice to go in the game and see this.
  • Vairen said:

-Gundam- said:

I'm probably the only one, but I think putting their names in a game is insulting ...

I understand how you feel but its awareness. We do so much more this is just another way we can show our respect. I have many family members who have passed fighting wars and I feel more connected when I can come to this realm and just read their names. I understand if you don't like this idea but to me, it helps. It's nice to go in the game and see this.
    an homage inside a game .
  • -Gundam- said:

Vairen said:

-Gundam- said:

an homage inside a game .
    Well, thats your view on my build and I'm not going to criticize it. But at least understand where I am coming from.