nvm

edited February 2021 in General Chat
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• People who beg and who do stuff like this don't draw attention to themselves on these forums often, from what I see. I do however see false accusations and tricks to scam honest people in-game quite frequently. The best way is to ignore them. Reports or whatever need proof of some sort usually, so don't be intimidated by these people that say they will report you! We have logs, and timestamps everywhere in a game like this that is entirely online. Everything we do online is recorded, pretty much. Someone calls you a scammer or a thief, well, you have two options. Either, A: ignore them and go on with your day, or B: ask for proof and viable evidence to support their claim against you. :)

The best way is to just ignore people like this though. :P
  • but... i dont know you... i dint cry... what... i i dint no... maybe its other timeline me?.... i dont know.... WolfLogic.exe*420 stopped working.
  • edited February 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Are you french ?
    Crying means being sad, not yelling as you may have thought (I'm not sure .) I think I understand what you meant by "crying wolf". The story of that kid who was yelling "the wolf is here, the wolf is here !" To prank people in his village (the oldest prank ever known) , and when there was a real wolf coming, no one believed him anymore .

Orrrrr I'm totally wrong .
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Boy who cries wolf, if I remember right the kid lied about wolf 3 time and no one came when the wolf really did come
  • Boy who cries wolf, if I remember right the kid lied about wolf 3 time and no one came when the wolf really did come

But as I said, cries in English doesn't mean this .