Temple of the Elements

HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
edited April 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Dr. Qbeestein stood in his office, sifting through ancient parchments. The dim light of the candle gleaming against his white face. Beads of sweat dropped down his rectangular forhead "I know it's here!"
--
Then, suddenly, light flashed in his eyes.. "Of course! I missed this symbol. I'm ever so much closer."
--
He bought two other pieces of paper together and grinned "Of course! The elemental symbols. Fire, Earth, Air and Water. I'm close to finding it's location! Then I can share it for all to enjoy!"
--
The Temple of Elements is now open! I want to give a special thanks to Graypaws who built most of it and also Justmeg, along with all of our testers that helped during the process!

Comments

• ^^ we are working to complete it as fast as we can. Be patient everyone ;) itll be well worth the wait.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Props for creativity!

-1 for geysers. *wink*
  • Is this a parkour? Because phantom foam is NOT a parkour! Id rather rage quit >_<
  • Heh Hinter! I'm gonna beat your parkour! (hopefully before I rage quit)
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Oh is it that parkour I tested the other day or is it something else? :ad
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    It's part of what you tested the other day Psy :)
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Oooh can't wait O.O!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Same! >:D
  • Yeah for teamwork and creating things <3
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Let us know when it is finished cus I wanna try it!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    May i live their then? XD
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    NEW ADVENTURE!!! YAY!!!
    Just an update, the Water and Air levels are now completed! We just have a few thematic things to tidy up, scaffold cleaning, door moving and then the entrance room for the course to be complete!
  • :o good luck completing the course c:
    The temple is now open. See the first post for contest rules!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    yay I'm the top 3 who got to finish the course first ;D
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    If you want a parkour challenge... Then these are the courses. I never knew a non-bottomless parkour with water and geysers could be so frustrating XD
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Wow, all 4 parkours are amazing! There are some very new mechanics that made me think "This is difficult" that I've missed for a long long time.

Quick question: Will the top 10 receive the same prize? Or the 1st > 2nd > 3rd > the rest?
  • Gg, I finnally finished it after 3 hours.
    P.S, I screw at parkour :Q:
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Yahhhh I got in the top 10
    CD87 said:

Wow, all 4 parkours are amazing! There are some very new mechanics that made me think "This is difficult" that I've missed for a long long time.

Quick question: Will the top 10 receive the same prize? Or the 1st > 2nd > 3rd > the rest?

I may expand for the Top 5 in each level to get a prize, then 6-10 to get a different prize. Then the person who's atop the overall course leaderboard will get a special prize.

• CD87CD87 Member
    Hinter said:

CD87 said:

I may expand for the Top 5 in each level to get a prize, then 6-10 to get a different prize. Then the person who's atop the overall course leaderboard will get a special prize.

So only the top in the overall leaderboard can get a prize? Or the top 10?
    edited April 2016
    The top 10 In Each are (So Top 10 In fire, Top 10 in Earth, Top 10 in Air, Top 10 in Water) going to get a prize and then the Top player on the overall leaderboard will get a grand prize. I updated the first post with the expanded prize break down. 1-5 in area get a prize then 6-10 get a different prize, then top overall get's a grand prize.
    I will post the final standings for Temple of Elements tomorrow! The Grand PRize winner will recieve a pumpkin pet, if you made the top 5 in at least one of the areas you will get 5,000 cubits, if you made 6-10 in any of the areas, you will get 2,500 cubits! Thanks for everyone for particpating. I will announce the next contest/event on monday, so be on the lookout!
    The final standings have been posted. The prize winners are as follows:
    --
    Luka Milic - Grand Prize: Pumpkin Pet and 5,000 cubits
    Chaddy: Top 5 finish in 1 area of the Temple: 5,000 cubits
    Eagence: Top 5 finish in 1 area of the Temple: 5,000 cubits
    Scafolder: Top 5 finish in 1 area of the Temple: 5,000 cubits
    Death Reaper: Top 5 finish in 1 area of the Temple: 5,000 cubits
    *MMS - Top 5 finish in 1 area of the Temple: 5,000 cubits
    JustMeg - Top 5 finish in 1 area of the Temple: 5,000 cubits
    CD87: - Top 5 finish in 1 area of the Temple: 5,000 cubits
    *Dede* - Top 10 finish in 1 area of the Temple: 2,500 cubits
    _DaPerson_ - Top 10 finish in 1 area of the Temple: 2,500 cubits
    -----
    I'll get with all of the people who are owed prizes! Gratz to our grand prize winner, and top 5 and 10 finishers! Thank you to everyone who helped us give a grand opening to the Temple and all those who tried.
    --
    Be on the lookout for the next upcoming event/contest! I'll post it on Tuesday. It will involve the official parkours built by SirKewberth!
    --
    All the leaderboards on the Temple will be reset and it will be opened after a few tweaks are done. Thanks again everyone!

• >:V i need juuuumpmaaaaaaan peeeerk
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember

>:V i need juuuumpmaaaaaaan peeeerk

I think there so Jumman perk for That Parkour :)

>:V i need juuuumpmaaaaaaan peeeerk

Jumpman is not required for that parkour.

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Grats To All The Winners And Great Job To The Ones Who Tried It ☺
    Nice Effort On Building The Whole Place -> Hinter, Graypaws And JustMeg ツ