Share your favorite Creation!

CardioGodCardioGod Member
edited March 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Hello Qbees,
Here you can share all your favorite creations, and builds!
Rules: Do not take a screenshot of a realm not yours, and claim it as yours. Thanks :)
-----------------
My creation is currently in progress, I'll post the finished product here!
Please only post your creations.

Comments

• Does me deciding to use Mazik's stair design I love count xD I using it in my build I'll credit good ol Mazik

No, you can't just go somewhere and claim it as yours.
    Example:
    I go to Horus's Realm and put it on here and say it's mine. That's what I mean.

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I love: The Huge Snow Mountain

Builder *Dreadful KnoP*
  • I meant using the design in my own build

That's accepted!

I love: The Huge Snow Mountain

Builder *Dreadful KnoP*

Pengo do you have a picture of a creation you've made :).
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I have nearly finished a project (International Space Station) but never got round to finishing it.
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    Mine, by far, is HIRPS, which is way to long to provide a picture of as it goes through 17 realms.
    --
    The other is the first parkour I built, Darkwater Trail.

screenshot.100
    screenshot.101
  • Hinter said:

Mine, by far, is HIRPS, which is way to long to provide a picture of as it goes through 17 realms.
    --
    The other is the first parkour I built, Darkwater Trail.

screenshot.100
    screenshot.101

I love them ^^ Good Job!

• TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Too many screenshots to post all of them so just go in TheTimMan;s Lobby. In there You will also see Athena Shy's Lobby. Together we have 40 realms and we built some as a team. The latest realm we built together is Ice Arena owned by her. We built Pirate Ship and it is one of the 2 water locations she owns in Tinkerworld . There are too many to pick a favorite. My recent builds were Construction Site, & TheTimMan's Farm which is being moved from the 100x100 room it was in inside of my realm Mall of America. The mall was my 1st big build.
    Most of the great builders I know also have too many realms to post them all like Superextreme, Mr.Ed, JustMeg, Hinter, & Grey Coral King

Hinter, I didn't know it went thru 17 realms, wow gg.