Stuck in farm

Minister9Minister9 Member
edited August 2017 in Bug Reports
I saw this holla that someone did saying "Help, mods plz come" and when I went to the holla we all got stuck in the farm in the lobby I don't know what happened!

Comments

• Just leave with the door exit button, I believe that should work.
  • I know how to get out but I don't know why it happened.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I had it too.... i think there is a warp anchor in there

Did you tp to someone when you went there?
  • Just leave with the door exit button, I believe that should work.

In lobby there is no "door button" if I remember o.o the only way for me to get out of there was to tp to friend :D
  • Karsinaw said:

Just leave with the door exit button, I believe that should work.

In lobby there is no "door button" if I remember o.o the only way for me to get out of there was to tp to friend :D
    the exit button works in every realm of the game .
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    There's no exit button in the lobby, since most places exit to the lobby. Only way out of a lobby is through the doors.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

There's no exit button in the lobby, since most places exit to the lobby. Only way out of a lobby is through the doors.

Open the menu, click the leave realm button . It works even in the lobby, and will make you appear in the spawn
  • There's no exit button in the lobby, since most places exit to the lobby. Only way out of a lobby is through the doors.

-Gundam- said:

Open the menu, click the leave realm button . It works even in the lobby, and will make you appear in the spawn
    Here's a image of what he is talking about.