°•× Cubic Forum Diary ו°

edited August 2017 in Community
Cubic Forum Diary

Hi to all! This thread is made for all! :)

"What's this thread for?"

Well, this thread's purpose is to be like a diary :) As mentioned in the title above.

You can share what have you done today. Who did you hang out with. What realms did you visit, Etc! Anything that you have done in game that you want to put here that you wanna share with us here in the forum! :D

If you wanna share what you have done today, just comment down below (don't forget to put the date!)

Don't double post what you did on the same date. Just edit then you can post another one the next day :)

Don't do it like this :

Qbee 1: 08.26.17 - I went to a giveaway and got a top hat!

Qbee 1 : 08.26.17 - And I also went to a cheap shop and bought many.

"Can I share/post again here tomorrow?"

Yes you can! This can serve as your daily activity log! This is for everyone :) You can also add pictures if you like!

(Just avoid multi-post xD)

Here's mine :)

Date : August 26, 2017. Saturday.

• Yep, we should be having our final exams for our 1st Quarter exam but due to the rainy weather, it is cancelled xD. So now, I have the time to play Cubic Castles. I just gone mining today and restocking my very simple shop >.< My pet reindeer, A-Jae just leveled up from 17 to 18, so, Yey! :D I hang-out with some of my friends like ^^Madame Halo^^. And I just heard the news that SirKewberth has a baby girl now! :D and the same day of my first harvest of Tomatoes! :') so cool!

This diary thread starts now (08.26.17)

Comments

• 8/26/17- When I hangout with Lonely_Island And Annie-Cody-doo and gave them pink wuvva shirts! :)
  • Date : 8-27-17

I am currently selling and buying in Pen's Yard Rentals (12:17 pm) So many peeps going here to sell and buy. There's this certain person that almost scammed me, but meh, idc that much tho xD. But anyways, today is fun because I bought the things that I needed and sold the things for my price :) And there was this player that bought all of my stuff xD

That's what happened today :) I guess I'll add and edit this later when something happened later xD

Love,
    CGM2