Experimenting

Ive experimented with the farm pack, and it DOESNT take 24 hours, i watered my plants this morning at 7:18AM i came back, and the water was faded, then the plant grew around 6PM and watered it at 6:03PM.

The experiment comes to the fact it takes about 12 hours for it to go to the next stage.

Comments

• Ive experimented with the farm pack, and it DOESNT take 24 hours, i watered my plants this morning at 7:18AM i came back, and the water was faded, then the plant grew around 6PM and watered it at 6:03PM.

The experiment comes to the fact it takes about 12 hours for it to go to the next stage.

It may take 12 hours to get to the next stage, but doesn't mean it have to be watered 12 hours later . Even if the soil face like it's dry, you don't have to water it again . Once per day is what it needs as long as you're not late.
  • Ive experimented with the farm pack, and it DOESNT take 24 hours, i watered my plants this morning at 7:18AM i came back, and the water was faded, then the plant grew around 6PM and watered it at 6:03PM.

for me, its so much work because im just waiting and waiting forever until i can collect
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The growth rate depends on the kind of soil and the kind of plant. Tomatoes grow the fastest but they're also the least valuable.