Hey SirKew you might want to look into this suspicious email...

edited August 2017 in Help Requests
I got an email from "Nathan Nguyen" with a link for a website for free cubits. Who are they kidding? Im not stupid!
I imedeately replied " Im not stupid. And i dont need cubits." And blocked them.
@SirKewberth @CosmicCow you might want to look into the image below.
(Link is censored for reasons)
I have a strong suspicion its someone on the forums, scince i put an option on my profile to show my email.

Comments

• QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    What could be done about that ? I don't think cc has the ability to ask for (edit : "ALL")of those websites to be closed .
  • I have a list of people in mind...
    No names.
  • Ignore it, dont care.
  • Hold on
    Lil natey got an email for a free cubits website
    And if I remember correctly that email in the picture is lil natey's email
  • And plus why do you think hes free right now? Hes busy IRL so work on taking that down yourself
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Someone seems pretty into not wanting action taken against this >_>

Besides, even if the admins can't do anything about this, spreading the word might be enough.

Don't fall for these things, Qbees!
  • Hold on
    Lil natey got an email for a free cubits website
    And if I remember correctly that email in the picture is lil natey's email

Lil Natey got his email hacked.
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    I think y this Happened Cause Some of the Forums Users Have Their Email Showed If Ur Email is Not Showed Then idk e-e
    But Don't Fall For This Things!
  • It happened again. This time from someone named "Great Qbee"
  • edited August 2017
    @60thSnowyMonth Email me the link of the website please, I have something special in mind for websites like that, i can make them feel badly with simple thing.
    *Edit: i checked my email tho i dint get any of em and my emial is public too here on forums, i feel sad why no one targets me (sad face here)
  • I've received that... But not from that email. He was called:

Great Qbee
    proqbee@gmail.com
  • @IMPERIAL-STORM Email me the link of the site please my email is public here on forums, Ill oversee thier probably 1 $ worth vps and take them down as they beg to be done with, and probably get thier info if they have bought thier website (or vps) at legit hosting.

Probably some txt table text saver website made by youtube tutorials...
  • @IMPERIAL-STORM Email me the link of the site please my email is public here on forums, Ill oversee thier probably 1 $ worth vps and take them down as they beg to be done with, and probably get thier info if they have bought thier website (or vps) at legit hosting.

Probably some txt table text saver website made by youtube tutorials...

Okay will do.
  • edited August 2017
    **Sees thier website on weebly with button create free website, my reaction: (no comment cringe pain inside)
    reported to friend at weebly *cringe pain*

Edit: Sent a normal report and also emailed my friend at there, Soon will be added to spam filter to prevent more websites like that on weebly.
  • **Sees thier website on weebly with button create free website, my reaction: (no comment cringe pain inside)
    reported to friend at weebly *cringe pain*

Edit: Sent a normal report and also emailed my friend at there, Soon will be added to spam filter to prevent more websites like that on weebly.

Thank you. But i hoping to find out who are the 2 culprits sending me those emails.
  • @60thSnowyMonth If you get anymore of them emials, other than the link i recived from Imperial from proqbee email, then give me instantly either on forum pm or email btw you dint send me email tho i dint get any atleast. Ill take care of them by making thier life sad as they try to make some players sad.