Goodbye

Lily UchihaLily Uchiha Member
edited March 2016 in Community
Well I'm leaving cubic castles because I got scammed because someone hacked into my relum and took my stuff even the clanstone my bro bought with cubits he bought with real money so I say goodbye to my friends and if I am online it will be very very very rare like when my bro needs help or wants something so goodbye friends WolfyBlood Artic-Fox unsc spartan and so many more

Update: ive changed my mind

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    No! :c

Don't leave just because someone scammed you! If I did that I would have never met my best friends.
    You could change your password to something hard and make sure no one has permission in your realm. But please don't quit the game just because someone took your things.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I got scammed rarer then you and didin't you quit. Never giveup!
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited March 2016
    Do not quit because of a simple scam:) you may earn your items back, rebuild, learn more about scams and avoid them in the future, maybe even build a better realm than before.Quitting will not help the situation. Cubic Castles is a great game, I assure you, you will regret quitting this amazing game. ;-)
  • I got scammed worth 50k cubits over time now. Dont quit just because of that.
    We all have been naive ingame, and somehow got scammed. Deal with it. Once youre aware, you know more against scamming. Please dont quit, its harsh to see someone quit because of a scam.