my crops seem to not grow at all

GeezerGeezer Member
edited August 2017 in Help Requests
i have planted these tomato plants as soon as the pack came out and have the 50c stamp from the cc store since i planted them. also i have planted each plot twice but they dont seem to be growing at all, using the rocky quality soil) any ideas @CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    How long have they been planted?
  • since the pack came out
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Most likely cause of this is some ceiling of blocks above them in the air somewhere. The top area should be clear.
  • My entire realm has no blocks above the crops at all @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well.. they should grow then. Maybe ask Cosmic to look at it. What kind of seeds are they? How long have they been planted?
  • They are the tomatoes and they have been planted since the update came out but you can have a look in the realm of *Darkness* City (space before the asterisk just go down the black road and you should see them on your right @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • EDIT: 3 of the crops have sprouted now so im just going to wait for the other 2 to sprout but it seems like they were just very late in growing
  • @ThisIsNotSlim @Cortana close please all fixed