Can't water plants?

For some reason I can't water one of my plants. I've clicked on it several times, changed devices, changed weather...
Is it glitched? Here's an image:

Comments

• The water is in his goth phase so she wont ollow the rules of a normal plant :^D
    Seriously, idk. Call support @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    i think your plants are withered already.
  • i think your plants are withered already.

boss! i posted a discussion about fixing their problems XD

Oops. I think the plants died because I watered them twice, since I saw the water patch disappear I thought I had to water them.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You can't over-water plants. If they died it's some other reason.
  • You can't over-water plants. If they died it's some other reason.

I figured it out. When I first planted them, I had a red murk stamp on my realm.
    Also, can you use a regular bottomless stamp? Will that work to make the plants grow? Or does it have to be a regular cloudy stamp with no bottomless?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator

You can't over-water plants. If they died it's some other reason.

I figured it out. When I first planted them, I had a red murk stamp on my realm.
    Also, can you use a regular bottomless stamp? Will that work to make the plants grow? Or does it have to be a regular cloudy stamp with no bottomless?
    Yes, you can actually use bottomless stamp but no dark. Not sure if Red Bottomless works, but I'm sure that normal Cloudy Bottomless works all fine.
  • The red realms don't work.
  • CosmicCow said:

The red realms don't work.

Before I thought it was only dark stamps that didn't work (the "darkness" and "dark bottomless") but I've learned now. Well there goes my five tomato seeds D:
  • I guess this should go in the wiki or farming, or something. But it's a 12 block buffer above planted crops. Higher than that, and crops can grow.
  • CosmicCow said:

I guess this should go in the wiki or farming, or something. But it's a 12 block buffer above planted crops. Higher than that, and crops can grow.

Oh yes, that should also be included in the wiki too! Thanks so much for the info @CosmicCow ! I can breathe easier that my 25-30 layer above my farm isn't going to kill my crops now! :)

boss! i posted a discussion about fixing their problems XD
    What? So what is the solution?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

CosmicCow said:

The red realms don't work.

Before I thought it was only dark stamps that didn't work (the "darkness" and "dark bottomless") but I've learned now. Well there goes my five tomato seeds D:
    Need some tomato seeds? ;p
  • kingfahrikingfahri Member
    edited October 2017
    Fill up your Watering can
    Your seeds won't grow without water, but first lets fill up the can... it's empty! Find some water and use an Anvil to fill it up.

Water the seeds
    Watering is simple, select your can from the inventory and click on a seed. If you see a small puddle, they're watered!

Watch them grow
    After a few days, your seeds will grow into full-grown plants. The time depends on the seeds you use. However, you have to keep watering them every day... or they'll wither and die! 24 hours
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    kingfahri said:

Fill up your Watering can
    Your seeds won't grow without water, but first lets fill up the can... it's empty! Find some water and use an Anvil to fill it up.

Water the seeds
    Watering is simple, select your can from the inventory and click on a seed. If you see a small puddle, they're watered!

Watch them grow
    After a few days, your seeds will grow into full-grown plants. The time depends on the seeds you use. However, you have to keep watering them every day... or they'll wither and die! 24 hours

She is not dumb dude....
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Closing - Please don't Necropost. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.