Farming Information

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
♥♥♥

Can an official informational thread be made about the Farming Pack? I've had a lot of players come to me since the pack has come out with questions pertaining to it that I can not answer because I don't even know anything about the pack. There are farm perks but they aren't listed anywhere, there are items in the store but they don't specify if/what perks you need to use them. How many crops do I need to harvest to level up, how long do they take to grow, do they need to be watered more than once, is there a limit on how many realms I can place farming pack soil in, is there a limit on how much soil can be in one realm? All things have been constantly asked.

The Farm Pack is GREAT! I love it! ♥ I am not complaining but I feel like we were given this awesome new extension to the game without any guide or manual what so ever?

If you agree please show your support, I'd really love to see am information thread to help us new farmers.

♥♥♥

*Edit: Okay I see that there is a thread forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/14714/learn-to-farm#latest, I just looked at it, and while it does indeed answer some of the questions, it still doesn't really explain everything we need to know. Some things are vague, it doesn't actually tell you how often you need to re-water your plants. Which is an issue because realistically with school, work, sleep and other IRL duties, we can't stare at our crops until the puddle disappears.

Comments