New "secret" 3 leg stool

cuberic_79cuberic_79 Member
edited August 2017 in Community
So theres been a secret new chair in the farm update, its a 3 leg stool. Heres some screenshots and the ingredient for it is: 2x New wood planks 1x Tacks and 1x Glue and any hammer. I noticed no one was talking about it so i decided to let everyone know :D

Comments

• So theres been a secret new chair in the farm update, its a 3 leg stool. Heres some screenshots and the ingredient for it is: 2x New wood planks 1x Tacks and 1x Glue. I noticed no one was talking about it so i decided to let everyone know :D

its in the recipe page so it isnt secret
  • cuberic_79cuberic_79 Member
    edited August 2017

So theres been a secret new chair in the farm update, its a 3 leg stool. Heres some screenshots and the ingredient for it is: 2x New wood planks 1x Tacks and 1x Glue. I noticed no one was talking about it so i decided to let everyone know :D

Thats clearly why i put " " between secret. Plus the only reason i posted this to let everyone know about it since no ones talking about it.
  • So theres been a secret new chair in the farm update, its a 3 leg stool. Heres some screenshots and the ingredient for it is: 2x New wood planks 1x Tacks and 1x Glue. I noticed no one was talking about it so i decided to let everyone know :D

Thats clearly why i put " " between secret. Plus the only reason i posted this to let everyone know about it since no ones talking about it.
    People already talked about it on the forums .
  • -Gundam- said:

So theres been a secret new chair in the farm update, its a 3 leg stool. Heres some screenshots and the ingredient for it is: 2x New wood planks 1x Tacks and 1x Glue. I noticed no one was talking about it so i decided to let everyone know :D

You people dont understand, my friends and even someone hollaed asking for its ingredient, so i posted it.
  • -Gundam- said:

You people dont understand, my friends and even someone hollaed asking for its ingredient, so i posted it.
    Posting it on the forums won't help, most of the cc players are inactive on the forums
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    -Gundam- said:

Actually this is the first topic i found that specifically talks about this new item...
    Can you tell me where else they talk about it.
  • scorto7 said:

-Gundam- said:

Actually this is the first topic i found that specifically talks about this new item...
    Can you tell me where else they talk about it.
    But I'm way too lazy 9-9...

Back when the videos on the pack came out, people talked about it .
  • Actually, you also need a hammer to craft it.
    Anyways, THEY ARE SO CUTE!! JUST SIT ON THEM AND SEE UR QBEE
  • While crafting new wood cabinets,I saw these xD.
  • -map- said:

While crafting new wood cabinets,I saw these xD.

same xD

• Actually, you also need a hammer to craft it.
    Anyways, THEY ARE SO CUTE!! JUST SIT ON THEM AND SEE UR QBEE

Oh thanks i forgot about the hammer i added it now