Puzzle Block Ideas

In terms of puzzles this game only really has password sentries (Mazes aren't puzzles!). I just want to see more puzzle aspects added. I've come up with a few ideas:

Sliders
I've already done a discussion on this. Link: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/14386/sliders#latest

Slide-able blocks and holes
Put blocks that you can push and put into holes (think Pokemon boulders and holes). The main problem with adding these would be the fact that there will be multiple people in the realm wanting to push the same block. I think it should make separate blocks for each qbee. This might be weird when a person walks through a boulder or over a hole though.

Soap
Soap has ten uses. when you put this over a block it becomes slippery. When you walk onto this block you keep going in that direction until you hit a wall or go onto a non-soap block.

Buttons and gates
A red button turns off or on a red gate. gates are 1x1x1. Different color gates. Buttons are pressed by walking over them. Different to seekers because you can turn them on AND off.

That's all I have for now. Tell me if you liked any of them or want to see these!