Increased amount of maximum clan exp

Currently, the maximum clan exp that one clan can hold is a mere 5000. To many, this amount seems great. But why not more?

I do not know about other clans, so i will not speak for them, but in KnoP, our clan exp rises to 5k usually in under 2 days. Why is this a problem? Because we have only one clan leader (Dread :D) It is a pain to carve the blocks in a timely fashion. We end up losing thousands of exp simply because we gain it so quickly. My suggestion is to raise the maximum amount of clan exp to 20,000 at least. It certainly wouldnt hurt anything, would it?

Thanks for reading,
Graypaws11

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :O Would be awesome to see more levels on clanstones.
  • edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

...and what about unlimited? I dont see the issue with unlocking this.

That would bring to the question, would there be any perks the clanstone will have at those levels.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member

That would bring to the question, would there be any perks the clanstone will have at those levels.
    That's what I was just thinking
    I love the idea of more clan XP and I think it would be cool to have new perks for the clan.

That's what I was just thinking
    I love the idea of more clan XP and I think it would be cool to have new perks for the clan.

Not to mention clanstone decorative blocks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Just one question about clan stones. How do you carve those blocks? Do you use XP?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Would personally love to see a major increase in the max XP that the clanstone can hold.
  • Such as, letting the owner set an amount of the mad xP for the Clan. I have lead a Clan before with 77 members, and my XP would fill within a day.
    do they just fill up? or other players doante.
  • Usually, fill up. =)
  • Im not asking for more blocks, more levels, or more perks. Im requesting a higher maximum for the clan exp. Just wanted to clarify ;)

Perks, blocks, and levels require more coding, which means more work (doh). I just want a gery simple change.
  • WhAT I NEED CLAN BLOCKS A MILLION >:O! I want to carve clan blocks all day!
  • edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    And maybe there should be a Clan Shop in the Clanstone on decorating your Clan Symbol Like the clan name *Pirate Flag* Nevarwel's Legacy *Pirate Flag* Logo for about 10k XP :D
  • I am very pleased to see so much positive feedback :) Lets hope the devs can find this thread ;p
    Wurfino said:

It would be a great addition to the clanstone.
    I suggest that when you level up a clan to level 2, The clan xp increases by 5,000.
    So basically,
    Level 1 Clan - 5k clan xp storage
    Level 2 Clan - 10k clan xp storage
    Level 3 Clan - 15k clan xp storage
    Level 4 Clan - 20k clan xp storage
    Level 5 Clan - 25k clan xp storage

do they just fill up? or other players doante.

Donating clan xp is a second option, I believe you earn clan xp whenever you build/mine/craft.
    Thanks, I didn't know that work like that :p
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    This is a good idea. And I add to this that clan levels could give more advantages than just clan stones.
  • Bump
  • Bump - Hope this doesn't qualify as double posting >.<
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Still support this suggestion.
    BJDware said:

I Would personally love to see a major increase in the max XP that the clanstone can hold.

5k XP can be quite easy to fill with many clans.
    Honestly, the limit should increase with each clan level. Beginning with 5k xp.