FAKE ME TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE USING MY NAME AND MY WIFEs NAME

* UltimaZ ** UltimaZ * Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THIS IS NOT ME.. THE REAL ME HAS THIS EXACT ORDER OF MY NAME

this symbol * plus one space then my name UltimaZ space again then this *

* UltimaZ * < REAL
* UltimaZ * < FAKE

THE REAL ME ALSO HAVE PATRON PLUS MAX LEVEL 60

my wife name is DELIDISH lvl 30 and she also has a patron

the fake person name is delidIsh he used small letter L instead of letter i on the second part of my wifes name deli > dish <

Comments

• the real us in that pic
  • he might not be copying you
    maybe he just wannted the name

• Guys beware to all name coppier also before you react and report ,verify it first and double check ifit is the real

jad no it was intentional we have a hint who is that person.. it is a banned person thats why its lvl 1.

jad no it was intentional we have a hint who is that person.. it is a banned person thats why its lvl 1.
    got proof?
    get solid proof before saying that hes copying your name
  • jad can you look his post before you speak

Yes he has a name that looks exactly the same but doesn't mean he's copying him

i saw holla he scamming with vends by saying"my wife delidish giveaway all 1c"also he said to me he will copy my name soon....ok jad this clear??
  • o.o I think Jad is trying to say is where is the proof of the imposter scamming?

i saw holla he scamming with vends by saying"my wife delidish giveaway all 1c"also he said to me he will copy my name soon....ok jad this clear??
    Yea
    I know a lie when i see it
    A scammer wouldn't warn you
    Also that's called click bait not a scam
    Also where's the proof of him saying that he will copy your name?

Yea
    lol u dont need to make ruckus here ok XD i already talked to a mod and sent a ticket with proof screen shot.. also i have a great credibility in cc. i'm not getting banned that ez. i encountered this things a lot of times.. trying to dirty my name XD
  • o.o I think Jad is trying to say is where is the proof of the imposter scamming?

lots of players saw him doing holla and doing a pay away scam

Yea
    lol u dont need to make ruckus here ok XD i already talked to a mod and sent a ticket with proof screen shot.. also i have a great credibility in cc. i'm not getting banned that ez. i encountered this things a lot of times.. trying to dirty my name XD
    Well if you knew you needed to contact support
    Why did you make a useless thread?
  • ehem.... maybe REAL UltimaZ is just saying that Beware about this fake ultimaz that is doing vend scam and btw i saw this fake guy earlier making topjat scam by 1c and chnaging to high price.

Yea
    i think you want another ban warning again here in forums XD lol
    dont be a feeler jad stop making ruckus around here. u have no respect. no manners.
    respect players here in cc especially who did lots for cc to improve and help community.

btw do u have any good contribution in cc aside from your assaulting comments here in forums?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lets avoid turning this thread into personal attacks its a good warning to stop others from being scammed and a way of saving reputation in case players believe it to be the real ultimaz. i did exactly the same thing when it happened to me.

Yea
    dont be a feeler jad stop making ruckus around here. u have no respect. no manners.
    respect players here in cc especially who did lots for cc to improve and help community.

btw do u have any good contribution in cc aside from your assaulting comments here in forums?
    What you see as assaulting is common since which you seem to have non of
    An don't talk about my forums warnings and bans you're nothing better than me
    And what happened to you quitting forever
  • pls stop?? pls closed this thread

Why close? O.o
  • lets avoid turning this thread into personal attacks its a good warning to stop others from being scammed and a way of saving reputation in case players believe it to be the real ultimaz. i did exactly the same thing when it happened to me.

never got the chance for cc awards because im so busy in real life and relationship.. but i voted u more in cc awards good luck though.. real life kicks no time to play
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

lets avoid turning this thread into personal attacks its a good warning to stop others from being scammed and a way of saving reputation in case players believe it to be the real ultimaz. i did exactly the same thing when it happened to me.

never got the chance for cc awards because im so busy in real life and relationship.. but i voted u more in cc awards good luck though.. real life kicks no time to play
    much appreciated i hope sky empire grows each day

Why close? O.o
    Rip me Im not good at English thats why I dont have friends ( Sad music )
  • lets avoid turning this thread into personal attacks its a good warning to stop others from being scammed and a way of saving reputation in case players believe it to be the real ultimaz. i did exactly the same thing when it happened to me.

much appreciated i hope sky empire grows each day
    naah to busy. i leave the rest for Bro Superxtreme.. i know that u know, he is making a clan :) best of luck for him. in the end of the day this is just a game.

Why close? O.o
    Actually that was 99.99% perfect English xD

Why close? O.o
    99.99% IMperfect ;-;

Yea

BURN!

Why close? O.o
    99.99% IMperfect ;-;
    Your only mistake was "closed"
    It needed to be "close"
    So yeah 99.99% perfect

Yea

BURN!
    Yeah having good come backs isn't a good thing
    The forums isn't to use good comebacks and insult each other
    But sadly we had 12 years old kids like you come and ruin it
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017

jad can you look his post before you speak

Yea

BURN!
    Yeah having good come backs isn't a good thing
    The forums isn't to use good comebacks and insult each other
    But sadly we had 12 years old kids like you come and ruin it
    You became like one of the people you describe, you're always commenting rude things to say, and not always helping .

I think the best thing to do is send a ticket to the support , just to tell them someone else is using your name , and if someone report an Ultimaz for scamming, they would know .

Good luck with that .