Special Items

BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
It would be cool if the cubic store had a exclusive Limited Edition Item like for Example, A Cosmic Cow T-Shirt and have it avaliable for like a week For 3000c Before You Take it off the store for it to be Rare, Kinda like the umbrella but avaliable to everyone. It would be cool to do it when Everyone's off Guard so no one Expects it and Would Be Suprised (I've added a rough draft of how it could look, i'm bad with photoshop so sorry x-x)

Comments

• It would be cool if the cubic store had a exclusive Limited Edition Item like for Example, A Cosmic Cow T-Shirt and have it avaliable for like a week For 3000c Before You Take it off the store for it to be Rare, Kinda like the umbrella but avaliable to everyone. It would be cool to do it when Everyone's off Guard so no one Expects it and Would Be Suprised (I've added a rough draft of how it could look, i'm bad with photoshop so sorry x-x)

Useless
    We already have packs
    After a while the pack will be gone and the items will be limited :v
  • It would be cool if the cubic store had a exclusive Limited Edition Item like for Example, A Cosmic Cow T-Shirt and have it avaliable for like a week For 3000c Before You Take it off the store for it to be Rare, Kinda like the umbrella but avaliable to everyone. It would be cool to do it when Everyone's off Guard so no one Expects it and Would Be Suprised (I've added a rough draft of how it could look, i'm bad with photoshop so sorry x-x)

idk but.. a cosmic cow T-shirt is a-meow-zing idea its like a Cow fan club ;3 my opinon but its awesome i like it hope r shirts will be added ;3

Useless
    We already have packs
    Exactly, the whole purpose of them is for them to be rare and have it avaliable for a limited time
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Didn't they do this with the Ramm and tick people off?

Useless
    We already have packs
    Exactly, the whole purpose of them is for them to be rare and have it avaliable for a limited time
    And why did you suggest this even though you know it would be the same as packs :v
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Technically it would be different than the packs, if only slightly. With the packs, you don't know what you'll get. An idea like this is basically the April Fool's Dirt, but any time of the year.

Also, if they're going to do this, they need to put in a warning that it's going away, because again, the Ramm.
  • Technically it would be different than the packs, if only slightly. With the packs, you don't know what you'll get. An idea like this is basically the April Fool's Dirt, but any time of the year.

Also, if they're going to do this, they need to put in a warning that it's going away, because again, the Ramm.

They could announce it before they removed it