What does it mean to be rich or poor?

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
In Cubic Castle, or really any game with an economical system in it, to come across the term rich and poor. But what defines being rich? The amount of cubits you have? If so how much? The worth of your vanity collection? What does it mean to be poor? Under 100 cubits? I like to hear what you guys think.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think being poor doesnt exist.
    It is just simply unluckely
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I think being poor is like not having a good source of income (cubits) not earning anything. Being rich is buying cubits, earning lots via a shop, having a huge collection.

But, to me 1,000,000 Cubits just reaches rich. To a new ish player 1000c, 2000c is rich. To some 500c is rich. There isn't really a definition of rich on here. You just assume you're rich or poor.
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    I think they think the poor has like a no things that worth like 100+
    and rich is like the one who is popular or having like 10,000+ cubits
    I just think...
    but poor and rich doesn't mean anything
    they're just like newbies and the player who played this game long time
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    No set value, just have to compare two people
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    All of your responses were generally what I was thinking. There is no set value, nor is there the same definition of rich to players. But what about having a enormous collection with, say.. 10 Krampuses? What would tht count as.

All of your responses were generally what I was thinking. There is no set value, nor is there the same definition of rich to players. But what about having a enormous collection with, say.. 10 Krampuses? What would tht count as.

10 krampus = GOB SMACKED!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    xD Well I believe, that in general, 10 Krampuses is a lot of money. These days they sell around 400k, so if you were to sell all of them... You would come up with a whopping 4 million cubits. But then again that brings us to the idea that there is no set value for being rich or poor. So logically 10 Krampus wouldn't be worth anything.. to a certain person.
    Nah for me maybe one. One i probably will put in the recube machine to look what happens
  • alienpawsalienpaws Member
    edited March 2016
    Being rich is having all the blocks in the Cubic world to choose from! ^^

Being poor is being too lazy to make and create them.
    junoh said:

Being rich is having all the blocks in the Cubic world to choose from! ^^

Being poor is being too lazy to make and create them.

Well, lazy people can be rich too because they probably just buy the blocks then.....
  • Being poor in my opinion is basically meaning the lack of resources, not only that, in my opinion, it means that you are being bullied, abused and not treated with the amount of respect every player should have.

Being rich means you have good resource, or in a good way you can be kind that is the kind of richness this community wants
    edited March 2016
    So if a player has 10 krampus, but they get bullied and/or bully people them self's. Are they rich or poor?
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Cubits = Destroys The Cubic World ._.
  • edited March 2016
    Please dont mention names, this might give you a warning.
    Anyways, being rich or poor doesnt all depends on amount of cubits or whatsoever.
    Some people, lets say a newcomer, might say that he is rich because he has 100c. But as soon as you gain more experience, your demand for rarer and more expensive stuff risens. Lets say you are a level 3, with a high hat. You may say youre rich, because it isnt yoet suitable for your level. But as soon as you gain more experience about the game, you might be thinking, "I need more c to buy stuff I really want". And as you learn more, you will soon realize that 100c is a very small amount.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Wurfino said:

This threads gives debates, arguments, or etc to people's opinion.
    I wouldn't suggest making this thread as many others will totally correct your opinion, and etc.

What's wrong with debating and expressing your opinion? o-o As long as no one is directly targeting a person and intentionally bringing them down, it's fine to say what you want to say
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Nothing wrong with a healthy debate that includes opinions. Just as long as it's friendly and everyone respects each other.

Personally, i do not wish to define a stereotype... *wanders off*
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    If all qbees were rich, all qbees would be poor.
    -Mark Kewb-wain

Nah for me maybe one. One i probably will put in the recube machine to look what happens

You'll probabaly only get 1 recube.

If all qbees were rich, all qbees would be poor.
    -Mark Kewb-wain

Very true.
    Yakroo said:

Cubits = Destroys The Cubic World ._.

How so? Does money in our society destroys the country? No. It's the decision of how you use such tools.

So if a player has 10 krampus, but they get bullied and/or bully people them self's. Are they rich or poor?

Then that brings the question. Is having more fitness than other making you more rich vs having 1 million cubits?
    edited March 2016
    Irl: So U Dont See Informal Settlers Riot In Front Of Rich People Whos BuyingThe Land Their Living In And They Dont Give Them A Substitute Home? Or Rebels Who Kill Each Other In Wars Bcuz Of Power And Money? Well I Will Say That The Goverment Should Not Have Corrupt, Selfish, Greedy People In It... This Is A Fact...
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited March 2016
    At the same time, it's money that keeps the world running. If everything was free well.. it's Black Friday all over again but with the whole world.. In other words, everyone would be fighting over things. And there would be no value to anything. I think how rich or poor a person is depends on many factors. What level are they? How much do they earn? Are they a spender or a saver? How many cubits do they usually have? There's no real amount, and to different people some things are worth more than others.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    The term "rich" and "poor" is merely an outside point of view, and often leads to stereotyping and much more.

Personally, i find such things redundant.
  • So if a player has 10 krampus, but they get bullied and/or bully people them self's. Are they rich or poor?

Mr Penguin -.- dude seriously people who have like 10 karumpuses are respected by so many people, people who bully them are basically flies to them XD

Not saying everyone with a karumpus is rude btw
  • Well if someone is rich it means they are rich in friends! If someone is poor, forever alone ;-;
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    Angela said:

I just think...

Played this game for long and i have only 1800c
    not too much to be honest.

To get things you like in this game you would need at least +10k :)
    For me under 3k is poor because I can't buy some things id like to.
    Now everyone thinks different

• No One Is Poor, Because They Just Wanna Enjoy The Game. But No One Is Rich, Because Only Cosmic Cow Is Rich
    Someones Copying My Writing Form @_@
  • Quackers said:

Well if someone is rich it means they are rich in friends! If someone is poor, forever alone ;-;

Yea but quackers ive met lots of nice people without many friends :P So now what?

Spoiler:
    Yakroo said:

Irl: So U Dont See Informal Settlers Riot In Front Of Rich People Whos BuyingThe Land Their Living In And They Dont Give Them A Substitute Home? Or Rebels Who Kill Each Other In Wars Bcuz Of Power And Money? Well I Will Say That The Goverment Should Not Have Corrupt, Selfish, Greedy People In It... This Is A Fact...

Well in life there is always someone who is like that.

At the same time, it's money that keeps the world running. If everything was free well.. it's Black Friday all over again but with the whole world.. In other words, everyone would be fighting over things. And there would be no value to anything. I think how rich or poor a person is depends on many factors. What level are they? How much do they earn? Are they a spender or a saver? How many cubits do they usually have? There's no real amount, and to different people some things are worth more than others.

You are right, we need money to run a part I the world.
    BJDware said:

The term "rich" and "poor" is merely an outside point of view, and often leads to stereotyping and much more.

Personally, i find such things redundant.

Mhm it's a broad term to apply to anything.

Mr Penguin -.- dude seriously people who have like 10 karumpuses are respected by so many people, people who bully them are basically flies to them XD

Not saying everyone with a karumpus is rude btw
    Honestly I don't care much if you have a krampus or not. But some players do for some reason. Maybe it's viewed as an achievement. But that doesn't necceraily mean they are "rich"
    Quackers said:

Well if someone is rich it means they are rich in friends! If someone is poor, forever alone ;-;

0-0
    *Insane* said:

Angela said:

I just think...

Played this game for long and i have only 1800c
    not too much to be honest.

To get things you like in this game you would need at least +10k :)
    For me under 3k is poor because I can't buy some things id like to.
    Now everyone thinks different

Just how the economy runs. But you don't need those items. Most building items are heap :p
    Kizimato said:

No One Is Poor, Because They Just Wanna Enjoy The Game. But No One Is Rich, Because Only Cosmic Cow Is Rich

:D

Quackers said:

Yea but quackers ive met lots of nice people without many friends :P So now what?

Yes I agree. Kind of an inaccurate way to define being poor. Or rich.