Pay Us to Build!

Greeting Qubees!

Today, I have opened a new business called INX Building Company. Just like any other building company, we are here to build realms for users and receive a source of payment. My team and I have set out a few types of styles we can build and the prices of each build depending on size.

Styles:
~Haunted
~Holiday
~Future
~Storage
~Shop
~Pixelated
~Nature

These are just a few of the style we offer. We are able to make a wide variety of build depending on the size, the time limit, and the material.

Prices:
*Realm/Room must be bought by owner!*
33x33= 6,000c
55x55= 8,000c
75x75= 10,000c
99x99= 15,000c

*Depending on the build, and the style, the price may increase or decrease!

Materials:

Regarding materials, we are able to supply materials but they have to be purchased by you or it will be included in the payment as well as the building payment. You supplying the resource would be 100% easier, plus you may get better deals from your fellow Qubees for the blocks etc.

If you would like us to work with you, please reply to this discussion, and we will get back to you asap. As well just say "I would like to hire!", and direct message me and I will work on plans with you. Just let us know in this discussion because it makes it a whole lot easier for us to follow up.

Great Thanks!!! From Your INX Build CEO!