My thoughts about bikinis...

*JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Well, I don't know how to start this, so... here are my thoughts about bikinis.

1: I think that the top is too low, it's like it's on the qbee's belly, not chest. And they are uneven, which makes them look weird.
2: The bottoms look like they are underwears/diapers, not bikinis. Also looks uneven.
3: The tops should give a 3D effect, it would look much nicer.
4: Bottoms should be a bit more thin.
5: The back of the bikini top should be thinner, just like the icon.

These are my thoughts. Please don't hate, opinions are allowed here.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Ill give an answer on every apart thing :p
    1: looks indeed weird xD
    2: to be honest i think rl bikini's look like underwear xD
    3: are.... are you suggesting boobs? ;_;
    4: what exactly do you mean with that?
    5: i think its then hard to see
  • i agree, however they look uneven as when you make an outfit, the qbee's model sort of distorts it in order for the movement to look clean. its a pain, but hey. i totally agree with the rest, however.
  • Please, no 3d . Qbees aren't human, it will look so weird ...
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

Please, no 3d . Qbees aren't human, it will look so weird ...

因为它们是棉花糖 :C
    translate:Because they are cotton candies :C
  • no, nonononono not 3d it will look weird to qbee e.e
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Maybe it has something to do with the age factor?
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited August 2017
    I agree the bikini tops are too low. I put on the pink bikini top and it was just slightly above my tutu (and basically looked like I had no top on at all). The tankini tops look fine with the tutus, so I changed to one of those.

I'm okay with the bottoms and if they were much thinner, I think they'd be too hard to see. I think they captured a regular bikini bottom just fine. I suspect you are thinking it should be more like a string bikini, but again, I think it would be too hard to see if it was more like a string bikini.
  • Yes true!
    Could have a bit more design. XD
  • Guys . think about that cute Qbee a guy made with a 3d pen

do you imagine it with boobs ? Nope . it wont work .
  • Yea Julie you might have meant a diffrent thing, but 3D just sounds wrong ;-;
  • Are you telling me while I'm away home (PC and thus CC) the devs added bikinis?
  • Are you telling me while I'm away home (PC and thus CC) the devs added bikinis?

Yeah, they did. They also added a clam that you can sit on and it licks your butt ;D
    Also added more stuff.

Yeah, they did. They also added a clam that you can sit on and it licks your butt ;D
    Also added more stuff.
    I know we can, I know how, but I won't ever sit on something's tongue ;-;
  • edited August 2017
    Well, LBP has boobs and skinny bellies, when you wear a woman shirt the upper chest gets... bigger and the belly gets skinnier and gets slightly bigger to the hips. Basically cause every "Sackboy" looks like a boy. Maybe same as LBP?