An Important question

YoussYouss Member
edited August 2017 in Help Requests

So I've noticed many ODers (aka online daters) in cc recently I was just asking this question because I've also noticed in rules there's nothing about ODers and ODing and ODing is really dangerous in some cases just like when there's a child predator (an adult that lies about his age while ODing) and ODers can ask to meet up irl but I still found nothing on rules about it so Im just asking why isn't it added to the rules or is it allowed so I can report or stop players doing it.

Comments

• I don't think many childs would ask their parents to date someone they don't know, or many parents that would accept . I guess there's the video tchat thingy . Never seen anything about it in game . I saw rp couples, but I think they're harmless .

I guess rules should be added about it ? But then why not adding rules about terrorism recruiting, and anything that can be done through internet .
  • You can add rules about it all you want but you cannot stop two people from online dating, even if they met on the game they could easily hide their relationship by using skype, discord, steam etc to communicate. It's not the Game Staff's job to worry about that all they ask is we be careful they can't control our lives. This world should have some personal good judgement for once instead of needing a rule or guideline for absolutely every aspect of our lives.
  • I respect Cosmic Cow's decisions towards this game, but I do and don't support this. I don't support because I've seen people's lives change because they found their boy/girlfriend and I do support this because as you said, child predators.