Hollas

In my opinion, hollas are a bit expensive, i think they should be 10 Hollas for 4.5K for 2 hollas for 800c or the which i think is the best option : 5 hollas for 1750 c, BTW this is just a suggestion, so dont take it too seriously ;D

Comments

• Nah . I see too much pros spamming with totally useless hollawarps and clickbaits .
  • -RyanC--RyanC- Member
    edited August 2017
    Yeah, that's a great suggestion.
    It would be really cool to buy 2 hollas for 800 Cubits! :D
    The really bad thing is that it could have a lot of spam/flood and it would not be so cool, but I vote YES!

+1
    The amount of holla flooding would be too much, and/or the game could crash and there could be a lot of lag.

To be honest, I don't find it that hard for a Qbee to profit. If you mine for about 3 weeks, you will have about 2113 cubits.
    The amount of holla flooding would be too much, and/or the game could crash and there could be a lot of lag.

To be honest, I don't find it that hard for a Qbee to profit. If you mine for about 3 weeks, you will have about 2113 cubits.

+1 ^

I've seen too many clickbait and holla waste , espacially this month . And it also helps scammer's alts to have hollas faster and set their traps.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    In my opinion, they do not cost enough. Until they decide to separate holla's from the standard chat window that is.
  • BJDware said:

In my opinion, they do not cost enough. Until they decide to separate holla's from the standard chat window that is.

As long as they don't become overpriced , I agree . But growing shops should be able to have access to hollas too
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    1 free holla per week/month perhaps? And keep the prices the same.
  • Nerve said:

+1
  • -1 cause boi there would be Holla Spamming I would +1 if there would be a time interval like you can only holla every hour or minutes
    If it was cheaper, players could spam the holla system and whenever you are alone in a room or realm, trying to have a peaceful time and then your chat log is gonna be filled with hollas!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

3 weeks = 2.1kc? - 2 hours = 2k* xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Even now they spam very much.... so no they dont need to be cheaper
  • Nerve said:

I like that idea actually +1

Too much holla spam already...and please no free ones (though initially I found it odd that any MMO would charge for global chat, but I can understand it now as people just abuse it at the current price). If people were struggling to get hollas (and were responsible in how they used them), then I might say drop the prices, but they clearly are not too hard to obtain, nor are they being used in a reasonable manner by some players. Leave them as they are, or I could even be convinced to raise the prices somewhat.

I agree with @BJDware, it would be great if holla chat was separate from local chat.

I thought I saw it here, but maybe it was a different thread...I like the idea that you can't use a holla until you are a certain level player (maybe level 15 or more - as I was able to get to level 11 in one day, so level 10 is clearly too low). Low level shop owners can advertise their shops in the forums, they don't need hollas to do it. I've had a profitable shop, by never using a holla, and just advertising here.
  • b3achy said:

Too much holla spam already...and please no free ones (though initially I found it odd that any MMO would charge for global chat, but I can understand it now as people just abuse it at the current price). If people were struggling to get hollas (and were responsible in how they used them), then I might say drop the prices, but they clearly are not too hard to obtain, nor are they being used in a reasonable manner by some players. Leave them as they are, or I could even be convinced to raise the prices somewhat.

I agree with @BJDware, it would be great if holla chat was separate from local chat.

I thought I saw it here, but maybe it was a different thread...I like the idea that you can't use a holla until you are a certain level player (maybe level 15 or more - as I was able to get to level 11 in one day, so level 10 is clearly too low). Low level shop owners can advertise their shops in the forums, they don't need hollas to do it. I've had a profitable shop, by never using a holla, and just advertising here.

I suggested it :P

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/14225/chat-buttons#latest