Can't Download/Install CC

So, this morning i wanted to play some cc until my game crashed when it was loading. so i opened up the game again and it said i didn't have permission or something like that?

(i'll show you some screenshots to show you what i mean)

I deleted cc and downloaded it again but this time when it was installing it said there was an error saying that the files are missing. i gave up on downloading it from the website so i downloaded cc on Steam. this time the game opened up but when it was downloading new content... it crashed

i really don't know what to do. i might not be able to play cc on my laptop again if it doesnt get fixed..

Comments

• I just got this kind of problem too this morning and I just recently got backed palying again, if its the same case as mine it has something to do with your antivirus ,I saw a post about it too last time and it happened to me.. I dont know much about fixing computer stuffs so i asked help from my brother and he said the antivirus were blocking the app ,he tried disabling it or made it an exception to cc and i think and it worked :3 but much dangerous cause the antivirs is disabled now but anyways try sending support ticket like what i did maybe they could help you. . .
  • kurt... said:

I just got this kind of problem too this morning and I just recently got backed palying again, if its the same case as mine it has something to do with your antivirus ,I saw a post about it too last time and it happened to me.. I dont know much about fixing computer stuffs so i asked help from my brother and he said the antivirus were blocking the app ,he tried disabling it or made it an exception to cc and i think and it worked :3 but much dangerous cause the antivirs is disabled now but anyways try sending support ticket like what i did maybe they could help you. . .

Fixed! Thanks so much :D
    Mods can close this now!
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Locked upon the request.
This discussion has been closed.