What do you think about the Summer Pack?

BrandonXFlameBrandonXFlame Member
edited August 2017 in General Chat
I really like the beach balls it's so fun and you can do a lot with it! I think this update is one of my absolute favorite updates in the game :D

Comments

• KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    The beach balls are no doubt the best part of the update
  • Yep lol
  • The only good thing is beach balls
    I wish people sold more
  • llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
    edited August 2017
    Beach balls :v Bikinis sucks real bad and especially the Hawaiian shirts that looks like a man wearing a clothes from a garbage dump
  • Kokopelli said:

I don't agree with you. I think the ball is utterly crap. It does not behave well. It has lag even with descent connection and not more than 4 people online in same room.
    And its not craftable!!!
    And than that shamefully "typo" that forbid you to get rarest items early on. Like hey we did "typo", yeah sure, send ticket to support and you'll get your cubits back, at least 50% of it. IF, I mean IF you send a ticket. And to those poor guys that don't send it, you'll get nothing. Maybe less.
    And we all know how majority of CC's players are, If they are scammed, they will say :( and they will move on. Not to mention that some of them(if not good part of cc comunity) don't speak English at all. Same thing if there is typo or bug that cost them their items.

Next thing I mind about updates is uncertainty of what will you get from pack you buy.
    I bet there is formula that shows what will you get if you spend 5000$ on this game and that there is formula on what will you get if you spend 10$, or what will you get if you are free to play.
    I mean someone spent 300000c of cubits and got nothing rare, and someone spends 20k and gets top rare. It doesn't sounds right isn't it?
    Is there a bonus to rares if you are youtuber, or mod or patron or your hair is curly...
    I would like that there is price tag on what will you get if you spend x amount of cubits/$/€ on this game.

Some people will say this is that kind of game that cost that much to run servers you know...
    NO!!! I don't have a clue how much servers cost! No I don't have a clue how much admins get in average each month. I really don't have a clue. So don't give me that as an argument.

Next thing about updates. I thought sculpty blocks will be something like next thing in CC but it came as a pack. OK pack no big deal, but than if you want only certain type of sculpty you need to spend several thousands of cubits to "maybe" get what you actually need. I saw in forum that several people would agree with this, and that there is suggestion topic whit this kind of issue.
    It's not only issue with sculpty. Each pack contains several deco blocks that gets influenced in same way as sculpty.

• Djedo said:

Kokopelli said:

I don't agree with you. I think the ball is utterly crap. It does not behave well. It has lag even with descent connection and not more than 4 people online in same room.
    And its not craftable!!!
    And than that shamefully "typo" that forbid you to get rarest items early on. Like hey we did "typo", yeah sure, send ticket to support and you'll get your cubits back, at least 50% of it. IF, I mean IF you send a ticket. And to those poor guys that don't send it, you'll get nothing. Maybe less.
    And we all know how majority of CC's players are, If they are scammed, they will say :( and they will move on. Not to mention that some of them(if not good part of cc comunity) don't speak English at all. Same thing if there is typo or bug that cost them their items.

Next thing I mind about updates is uncertainty of what will you get from pack you buy.
    I bet there is formula that shows what will you get if you spend 5000$ on this game and that there is formula on what will you get if you spend 10$, or what will you get if you are free to play.
    I mean someone spent 300000c of cubits and got nothing rare, and someone spends 20k and gets top rare. It doesn't sounds right isn't it?
    Is there a bonus to rares if you are youtuber, or mod or patron or your hair is curly...
    I would like that there is price tag on what will you get if you spend x amount of cubits/$/€ on this game.

Some people will say this is that kind of game that cost that much to run servers you know...
    NO!!! I don't have a clue how much servers cost! No I don't have a clue how much admins get in average each month. I really don't have a clue. So don't give me that as an argument.

Next thing about updates. I thought sculpty blocks will be something like next thing in CC but it came as a pack. OK pack no big deal, but than if you want only certain type of sculpty you need to spend several thousands of cubits to "maybe" get what you actually need. I saw in forum that several people would agree with this, and that there is suggestion topic whit this kind of issue.
    It's not only issue with sculpty. Each pack contains several deco blocks that gets influenced in same way as sculpty.
    There are several things within your statement I'd like to point out...

You said the ball has lag, with only 4 people online in the same room? I'm pretty sure that's an issue on your side, like your internet connection. I have personally been in rooms full of people at Hollas, bouncing around 5+ balls with little to no lag. Before you ask, my wi-fi isn't even that great. It lags and can sometimes stop working~ Also, you are correct in saying the ball isn't craftable, but people sell it around 10-15c each in player-made shops.

About the typo, you might not believe it, but it's quite possible to make a typo after working for a long time on a pack, not to mention all the people screaming "WHEN WILL THE PACK COME OUT?!". And Mabz can tell when a pack was bought through logs, so they know who needs the 50% refund.

Another thing is that you said is you think that people who spend more get a better chance of rares... this is in no way true. It's just random, and just because some people got better luck doesn't mean it's rigged. Besides, some people might have Fashionista 1/2, giving them an advantage to get rarer items.

Lastly, about sculpty, you can always buy sculpty from players if you aren't getting what you need from the packs.
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited August 2017
    Djedo said:

Kokopelli said:

And its not craftable!!!

if you like balls , why do you want them to be craftable ? No lags on my side with them.

Also I wouldnt call an update crap, or shamefull, because there's someone's work behind it, the least you could do I respect it . When you're coding, lots of typos can pop here and there, its normal that they made too . It was fixed, and the support helped too, so I think this update is a perfect one, with a hard begining . you dont know all qbees , you cant know how the comunity thinks . Youtubers Share what they win, but other people got super rares, didnt share it , no one has more chance to get rares.