Is this a bug or a new style? :o

I'm not really sure why it turns into sign text, but I actually prefer it over repeated red text. xD

I hope this is a new feature because I actually love this. <3

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited August 2017
    This is a new feature :)

I saw it with my own vends. and yeah! that's better than have 56+ messages in a row in the chat for the same thing :3
  • This is a new feature :)

I saw it with my own vends. and yeah! that's better than have 56+ messages in a row in the chat for the same thing :3

Oooh! I like this a lot. The red text killed me. I was always having to repeat the vend to just make sure it was the correct price and had Cubits in it. It was a struggle for my eyes. *^*
  • Yes, we changed vends a bit. Mostly scam prevention.
  • LateCom said:

theres this one guy idk how he scams with the vend but he manages to change from 1 to 20000 without removing the vend.doesnt the new update prevent that? weird...

Well Mary moon was talking to me about it too so he might be hacking or he's not updated his game and has it stuck in an older version or he is very very clever according to mary moon the moderator maou (I think that's the spelling) was there but saw it as no scam as the vends are scam proof so I'm not sure
  • The new vend changes are unbelievably welcomed. The red chat spam was VERY annoying and difficult to read. This is clean and fresh like the air in a meadow.
  • But still people use multiple account to make the vend scam, today there was a holla saying tophats 10c when I warped there it was 1c then it changed to 40000c . But people found it.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    LateCom said:

theres this one guy idk how he scams with the vend but he manages to change from 1 to 20000 without removing the vend.doesnt the new update prevent that? weird...

MeHawk said:

But still people use multiple account to make the vend scam, today there was a holla saying tophats 10c when I warped there it was 1c then it changed to 40000c . But people found it.

wait.... how are they still doing this?
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth this wasn't supposed to be possible, right?

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The best way to have us fix something is give us precise step by step instructions of what's being done and how we can reproduce it and verify it for ourselves. I don't really know if there's still a problem or not, but forum reports aren't always accurate.
  • CosmicCow said:

Yes, we changed vends a bit. Mostly scam prevention.

I think it would be nice to leave gray on the brown parts, to stay the same as the vends, it would look really cool.

• The best way to have us fix something is give us precise step by step instructions of what's being done and how we can reproduce it and verify it for ourselves. I don't really know if there's still a problem or not, but forum reports aren't always accurate.

We don't have to break and place (reset) our vends again in order for this to work, right?