new weapons

2»

Comments

• -RyanC- said:

It would be nice to have new weapons.
    But it could be very violent =c

guns is violent but s bow and arrows would be fine the only thing that would be violent on this would be if they put In affects like blood and stuf
  • -RyanC- said:

guns is violent but s bow and arrows would be fine the only thing that would be violent on this would be if they put In affects like blood and stuf
    having small bullet shots in the body, compared to an arrow going through your body... I think arrows are more violent .

btw, havent seen the stats and if they exist , it doesnt mean they are linked to pvp .
    There's no pvp rating on google play, meh.
  • WillowSkyWillowSky Member
    edited August 2017
    :3 everyone luvs a cat face
  • Minecraft pll. They have swords... and bows..... cmon

I think that's why Minecraft is so successful,most people ESPECIALLY on the servers do PvP!(In Minecraft I mean >.>)
  • Things isn't violent as long as the animation only shows wham like in comics.

Any kids know batman and superman :/
  • Things isn't violent as long as the animation only shows wham like in comics.

Any kids know batman and superman :/

and watch their shows . some more violent than others, and it depends on the parents . I'm fine with magic, Bows are too violent for me, sword are ok I guess...

still waiting for these stats @XxdraconianxX_YT
    Sculpture said:

Minecraft pll. They have swords... and bows..... cmon

I think that's why Minecraft is so successful,most people ESPECIALLY on the servers do PvP!(In Minecraft I mean >.>)
    If we could know why people like minecraft, it would be cool . But minecraft is a pc game, that hapened to be adapted to consoles and mobiles, that must have needed a lot of money and time (mc is older than cc i think ) . cc is a mobile game , even if it can be played on pc they are the exact same versions .
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    -Gundam- said:

. cc is a mobile game , even if it can be played on pc they are the exact same versions .

???? wooowww. CC is not specifically aimed at mobile gaming at all. It was designed for multiple platforms.
    Minecraft made a deliberate choice to make their version for other platforms to be different.... it was a design choice.
    Anyway.... back on topic.

For me personally ....not needed. I have a chest with wands in it and i have not touched those for over a year.... just to give you an idea of how little interest i have for adding new weapons.
  • -Gundam- said:

-RyanC- said:

having small bullet shots in the body, compared to an arrow going through your body... I think arrows are more violent .

btw, havent seen the stats and if they exist , it doesnt mean they are linked to pvp .
    depends on the editing I wasn't thinking for a arrow to pierce threw the body of the qbee I thout it would just bounce off after it did damage
  • Still it would never fit with the design/theme of cc
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited August 2017
    for god sake, why some people want a gun or sword etc.. :V
    -1 sorry i think its violent soo.. yeah also it will not fit with design and theme on cc. like jad said
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited August 2017
    Theme?! "Cubic Castles" what can you associate with castles? Knights, what do Knights have as weapons? Swords, geezus. I care less about the suggestion if there are people that want it why not let them? gahd it's like you've never heard of plastic toy swords.

instead of suggesting an alternative besides things that already exist in game like the wand all you do is argue whether a sword is violent or not.

wands makes sense because there are wizard hats in game
    we now have knight helm but no swords, what alternative we can use? toy swords.
    we have military set but no guns, alternative? water guns.
  • -Gundam- said:

What's castles without knights?

thats a point . maybe harmless sword ? or spears ?
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/11807/suggestion-medieval-pack-and-summer-pack#latest

I did a medieval pack suggestion. I'd like the Excalibur Sword, you can rather leave it at a pedestal (like a pet) or get it in your hand.
  • -Gundam- said:

-RyanC- said:

depends on the editing I wasn't thinking for a arrow to pierce threw the body of the qbee I thout it would just bounce off after it did damage
    I would love to see the stats you talked about , unless they dont exist, wich is probably the case
  • I don't get how swords are violent. Well, if you hit a QBee and 'blood' comes out, that's violent.
    I would love to see Qbees holding a little cute sword. Same thing for the bow, it takes longer to shoot with it and it does a bit more damage to a QBee. Ofcourse, no blood, this is a kid's game.
    So, +1 C:
  • @XxdraconianxX_YT , could you make a poll ?
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited August 2017
    1: I couldn't read the poll.
    2: More weapons are a horrible idea, Call of Duty 2 and CS:GO are great and classic games now really cheap on steam which have many weapons (especially CS:GO even without the steam workshop mods) but if you want to mix in a bit of sandbox try Gmod which is one of my all time favourite games and is also very cheap on steam right now. Or just get Minecraft and add mods, what do you want from me?
    3: You can craft wands, at a relative ease too. I myself don't like them though.

EDIT:
    Miwky said:

Theme?! "Cubic Castles" what can you associate with castles? Knights, what do Knights have as weapons? Swords, geezus. I care less about the suggestion if there are people that want it why not let them? gahd it's like you've never heard of plastic toy swords.

instead of suggesting an alternative besides things that already exist in game like the wand all you do is argue whether a sword is violent or not.

This could work though. Not that I'don't be too bothered if the idsa got put down, I couldn't care less about PVP but this would be better. For me if we are looking at costumes then props are good ideas, like canes ETC similar to balloons and then it would make swords more acceptable as a prop more then a weapon.
  • u guys want me to make a new poll?
  • -Gundam- said:
    ur crazy u don't need a poll the precise xD
  • Miwky said:

Because kids dont use water guns dressed up as soldiers. Also back in the day of knights swords were only fornoble, loyal and famous knights...
  • Miwky said:

Because kids dont use water guns dressed up as soldiers. Also back in the day of knights swords were only fornoble, loyal and famous knights...
    "Only" might be wrong, but I don't think you're old enough to know that . Humanity is a trash, knights were possibly too . And bravery doesn't change a thing, it's not because you used a chainsaw to kill Hitler that it would make it less violent or suitable for childrens .
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Miwky said:

where did you get that idea? I see kids play dress up and play with water guns whether they shoot water or just imagine they do.

toy swords and water guns.... sound like a lot more fun then weapons that appear like real weapons.

water gun can be .. idk a magic gun(for a lack of a better word) and shoot magic bolts like wands do. To make it a little different from a wand it could do less damage but can shoot from further away the a wand.

Toy sword ...it may look like a wooden play sword or a plastic one, but it does do damage to a qbee's health.

I have never been much for pvp kinda stuff. But if they doi want to add some new weapon, then the ones described above sound more fitting to cubic castles then a weapon simulating as if it is real.
  • edited August 2017
    -Gundam- said:

Miwky said:

"Only" might be wrong, but I don't think you're old enough to know that . Humanity is a trash, knights were possibly too . And bravery doesn't change a thing, it's not because you used a chainsaw to kill Hitler that it would make it less violent or suitable for childrens .
    well u just probably made somone feel depressed gundam and pls don't call history trash...some parts like hitler and that kinda stuf is but pls don't gundam...
  • -Gundam- said:

Miwky said:

well u just probably made somone feel depressed gundam and pls don't call history trash...some parts like hitler and that kinda stuf is but pls don't gundam...
    Humanity is what it is, murderers, terrorists, pollution, dont think that the world is better than before, it gets worse everyday , ignoring it won't change a think .