Knop Hotel

I don't know if anyone remembers but back again while I was * Mad Creeper * I was in this now disbanded clan called Knop and I was building a build for the clan called 'KnoP Hotel' and after the clan was disbanded I basically stopped the whole project but in memory of the clan leader Dread I've continued creation of this build. You can find the build from a lobby 'KnoP Hotel' and you will enter into a room with all the room prices and info, proceed through the doorway. Keep in mind this build is very much work in progress and may look quite different to in the future.
Looking to buy:
All marble;
Slow geysers;
Persian rug;
Park benches.

I'mean also looking to buy any ingredients or chiseled marble items like stairs and pillars.

More information can be found at the build itself.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Oh, so you're Mad! To be honest, I'm pretty surprise you're still keeping this project going on even after our clan was disbanded.
  • I can sell u some slow geysers 5c each White marble and blue marble 2c each and black marble 2.5c I'll sell in 10/25c.Also I can sell u some Persian rug for 2c each and park benches 4c each if you are interested in any of these dm me how many u need.Also Good Luck!
  • Oh, so you're Mad! To be honest, I'm pretty surprise you're still keeping this project going on even after our clan was disbanded.

A lot of people are.
    tempest said:

I can sell u some slow geysers 5c each White marble and blue marble 2c each and black marble 2.5c I'll sell in 10/25c.Also I can sell u some Persian rug for 2c each and park benches 4c each if you are interested in any of these dm me how many u need.Also Good Luck!

Great, we can get round to that at some point.
  • We dont know each other , But i think I remember the hotel . It was one of the first big realms I saw when I started the game, a year ago , and I think you still had your old name . I might have some small amounts of marble, is there any donation table in the hotel?
  • Thuggie said:

We dont know each other , But i think I remember the hotel . It was one of the first big realms I saw when I started the game, a year ago , and I think you still had your old name . I might have some small amounts of marble, is there any donation table in the hotel?

No, there isn't a donation table.
  • I miss the Old gang and Dread :C
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited September 2017
    Valyreena said:

I miss the Old gang and Dread :C

Actually, Dread has been playing recently but for how long he'll be back I don't know. As for the KnoP Clan, yeah I've still not found another clan to join since then.

As for the rest of KnoP Clan, if any other old members do still play I'm not friended to them.