Where to find perticular ores?

Heya! I recenty got 3 daily quests that require me to mine:
-Gold Ore
-Silver Ore
-Coal Ore
I've benn strugling to do those quests for a long time so mine question is:
- Where to find those ores. I know they are in mines but i don't know in which mine to look at them.
Thanks for all support! :)

Comments

• deserts :v
    sides of deserts have lots of ores
  • I've known that trick but recenty ores stoped spawning at the sides. Is it just my luck or new game rule?
  • I've known that trick but recenty ores stoped spawning at the sides. Is it just my luck or new game rule?

luck :v
  • You should be able to find them in all mines except the Tropical Mines. From what I can tell, there aren't any ores in Tropical Mines. I do find desert seems to be the easiest to find them on the sides. Arctic is pretty good and Mountain is okay. But it could just be my success with the RNG coloring my experience. I don't mine the Forest mines too much right now, so can't tell you how well they spawn there.
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited August 2017
    I found lots coal and iron in desert mines, and also some silver and gold there, but I prefer finding gold in the arctic since usually I found a pack of it under ice or oil, and about 5x5x3 or 9x9x5 (width x length x height) pack of gold / silver and dirt / mountain / mountain grass in sides of arctic mine.