AFK mode

tobias7000tobias7000 Member
edited August 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hello it's me Tobi back.
I have an idea to add AFK mode in game,
simply: just write /afk in chat and your name will be changed to green badge with green AFK,
you will can't move and you will be just afk, once you will be back, just write /unafk to be un afk and be able to move.
I get this idea when I write "I'm AFK, I will be back" on sign and that's annoying and time wasting.
Spoiler: Preview
It will looks like this:

Sorry, it's AFK on that photo, If you can't read it :P

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like the idea... though not able to move till you use it again would not be handy... maybe better if you move afk wears off
  • Our name changes to afk or our clan? Or a new bar? XD how about the wbee falls asleep after not moving for a certain amount of time.
  • I played one game where our avi went to asleep (standing in place) if you went AFK and I thought it was a good way to id those that were AFK...though it was sort of funny as sometimes it didn't always automatically wake up when you came back and started moving again (In that game, we had mining of rocks only, and you often saw sleeping avi's wielding a pick to mining the rocks). And yes, in that game, you could force an AFK by typing /afk into chat too. It was effective there, and would be useful here.
  • Our name changes to afk or our clan? Or a new bar? XD how about the wbee falls asleep after not moving for a certain amount of time.

Just our clan will changes to AFK