A Serious Thank You!! To the makers of this game, and those who work to keep it going!

I think this needs to be said...
Especially with everyone pining for the farm update! (That statement includes me!)
I just want to seriously thank everyone who is involved with the making and upkeep, and update of this game. I don't think you all get enough credit!
I"m sure its very hard work, and it seems you are working overtime to bring us wonderful updates to keep us having fun things to do in game.
AND i think what needs to be mentioned more, it that this game is FREE!!! People take that for granted, especially the new players. And it is hard when you're new. That's why i try to help and do so many giveaways. But truly, this is one of the few games you can actually play and advance in without paying real life bucks out!!!
So people who can't afford to monetarily support Cubic Castles can still get all the cool stuff if they are willing to work for it, which is rare.... Most games (in my opinion) that have payment options, well you find out they aren't really options. And this one is.
So i just want to truly thank the game makers, admins, and everyone else who supports Cubic Castles!
And I would like to remind folks that a FREE game means they are doing all this hard work for FREE!! They do NOT get paid for you to enjoy Cubic Castles unless you choose to buy cubits or support them.
So let's stop the whining, and start the support!!
Thank you very much Game Makers, and Admins, and everyone who contributes!!
I just want to make sure you know you are appreciated!

Comments