I can't enter my room anymore

The room was given to me by a friend of mine who quit cc a long time ago and since she quit cc I decided to untrustworthy her in the room and I made the room to only me and after a few mins I left the room and tried entering again but it didn't let me. The only other person who is trusted in the room is my other account that I forgot the password too. Is there anything I can do to be able to enter in the room again? Also I don't know if this discussion belongs in the Help Requests section or Bug report section but I will put it in the help request section because it's my fault I can't enter the room.

Comments

• Did u lose anything in the room?
  • BrandonXFlameBrandonXFlame Member
    edited July 2017
    Yep. I lost a invisible cloak, some vending machines, Some wearables like Mummy Wrap Head and Suit Jacket but there where a room in the room :/
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    End of the day it was never technically your room to begin with.
    So unless you can reset the password of the account that you own who still has perms in there, then there is nothing that can be done.

Try resetting it here by putting in the email address you created when you set up the password for that account. When done check that email for a reset link. Be sure to check junk/spam folders of said email address.
    http://www.cubiccastles.com/forgot_password.php
  • Ok thanks G I'll try it :)