Improper Player in CC

edited July 2017 in Community
(Sorry for my grammar) Hello to all, I just played Cubic Castles and went to Cubic Town Center to drop my raffle coin (no 's' because I only have one xD) But then there was this Lvl 0 player that caught my attention. His/Her (Im pretty sure that the player is a 'HE') is obscene/indecent one. Then he says obcene words with other players. I have a screenshot of him before I Logged out. I dont know if his just playing or messing around with the other players, but his actions should be punished. Cubic Castles is known for building and family-friendly (idk what term will I use, but this is what I could think of. Forgot the right term xD) And I am really upset with these kinds of players that corrupts/ruin the game. I already have enough with the scammers in game, but with these obscene players? UH-UH! These guys should be punished because they already broke one of the rules in game :/

I just hope this player will get a warning from a mod. (I dont want him to be banned because he might stop from doing this again because he got warned)

The screenshot is down below.

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    It has been dealt with a mute/warning/ban.

Next time PM this kind of report to one of the game moderators.
    Don't share screenshots like this in public :)
  • It has been dealt with a mute/warning/ban.

Next time PM this kind of report to one of the game moderators.
    Don't share screenshots like this in public :)

Oh sorry xD I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Screenshot has been removed. Going to lock this since it's been dealt with. :)
This discussion has been closed.