Health No Longer Regenerating... I wanna know who is for, and whose against this..

I don't think i like it so much... I prefer leaving a room/realm and voila!!! Full health again
What are your thoughts?

p.s. Hope i'm posting in correct category for this question, i honestly wasn't sure
Just wonderin what everyone else thinks of the new change...

Comments

• I can see whey thy did it. It's to prevent cheating in parkours and pvp events.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    but still maybe going to anither realm resets health????
    or maybe each realm has a tied health bar to it????
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Yea it's to prevent cheating on parkours. I have never tried to (not that I do parkours often), though I can see how this is an issue.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    It has been stated that the feature will be tweaked in time.
    Possible full regeneration upon exit realm.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I think we already did this.. Should be regenerating when you enter a lobby or overworld.
  • I think we already did this.. Should be regenerating when you enter a lobby or overworld.

Hm, is it possible to make it regenerate when leaving realms in general? Like to another room or with warp food. If not I don't really mind going to the overworld.

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    That has been fixed. Health regenerates when you leave the realm.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

I think we already did this.. Should be regenerating when you enter a lobby or overworld.

Hm, is it possible to make it regenerate when leaving realms in general? Like to another room or with warp food. If not I don't really mind going to the overworld.

We don't want to do this because some players will likely want to make challenges that spread over more than one room. Imagine an adventure realm with some houses in it and you can go in each house to a 10x10 room and do something and come back out. You might not want health regenerating every time you did that.

This discussion has been closed.