Your Lie in April fans?

Any Your Lie in April fans around? No? Alright... D:

Comments

• I am :D I also watch Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Yuri On Ice, etc :)
  • HoxisHoxis Member
    I watch all of them :D

• Not a hardcore anime fan myself, but I'm thinking of watching this, would you recommend it?
  • HoxisHoxis Member
    Hmm, it may depend. It hit me like a brick, I don't know what it will do to you. I don't want to say too much and spoil it, so I'll just say that the majority of it has to deal with music and part of it like a "mushy" love story (it's not a "love" story, but more like a 'I like you' deal). Would I recommend it? Well, if you asked me I would be biased on that because I watched it and absolutely loved it, so I say definitely :D

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Your Lie in April seriously destroyed me Dx
    I expected cute little middle school piano players.
    I got in depth discussion of anxiety and depression.
    Oh my gosh, it was too me to handle.
  • HoxisHoxis Member
    Indeed, it will always be on the list of my favorite anime of all time. Assassination Classroom is also one of my picks because of it's humor, but there were many sections of the anime that made me cry like a little child that's scraped his knee. (P.S: If you look forward to watching Assassination Classroom, keep in mind that there is swearing in it).
  • QbirdQbird Member
    edited July 2017
    Oh.
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    Your Lie in april is in my list alredy but still stuck in my list for a long time xD but ill watch it soon xD
  • Jeez,anime huh,love anime,cant myself find any new ones,but yeah,FOR I AM A FAN OF ALL ANIME,A DESTROYER,ANIME AFTER ANIME,FOR I AM...OTAKU.